Reviews for Return To Me
interesting style here.
SparkSparta chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Is Cirque du Freak coming in? XP
Saba's Reflection chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Is it me, or is this becoming more of a Cirque De Freak crossover than what it was set out to be...? It's hard to find anything Tokyo Mew Mew in here. ._.
Leigh-Leigh chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Aww, I loved that part in the movie!

This chapter is kawaii!

I loved the EvraLei part - But I must ask, you should explain why her name was changed from Shiku to Leigh :p

The TouDar part...I enjoyed it

And yes Darren, we are staying with you *sadistic grin* Have a problem with that?
SparkSparta chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
'He ran towards that creepy looking place.- XP Real descriptive. Anyway, good chapter.
Saba's Reflection chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
'A cruel smirk was visible on her tanned face.' - I don't know if you did it on purpose to insult Shirobaka but 'her' should be 'his'.

'Running forwards, he stood in front of Touki and there was a strangled cry as the bullet tore through his skin and damanging his lung.' - 'Punctured' would be a better replacement for 'damanging', which you mispelt.

Anyway, I can see where the pairings have changed. o_o It wasn't fair that you killed Frodo for that reason though. I never knew you'd make Ryou strong enough to hurt two people at one meeting. xP Good chapter though.
Leigh-Leigh chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Aww, sadness and death [

But Darren and Evra are here to make things better, though!
Saba's Reflection chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
I think it'd be fun working on Deep Blue's side... but maybe that's just me, because I like being sinister and dark. Plus I could work better than Ryou, and have Deep Blue scold the baka! :D Nice chapter, Jazz-chan, this is actually one of your best _
Leigh-Leigh chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
O.o Touki should know better than to go out of a tent in her bra and've exposed Hareta-imouto to this kind of stuff! *covers Hareta's eyes*

Baka-san has a gun! And what do we have? Spoons!

Yay! River! I don't know why I am happy about that...but it's a river .
SparkSparta chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
O.o No! The Shirgane-clan? Die! Update soon, Zuka-san.
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
OK, so you ran away, Pai is worried, Ryou is a bad guy, and Masaya is one of the guards? did I get that right?

good stuff.
Leigh-Leigh chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
O.O Holy crap.

I am too young to die!

Deep Blue is part of the Shirogane Clan? O.o I KNEW IT!

Hey... I am not strange

And is Frodo going to be a Hobbit? Or will he be normal?

And if Hareta-imouto does anything stupid, can I hit him over the head?

And I loved this! Great job, Imouto-chan!

Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
The Shirogane Clan? Ryou's working for Deep Blue? Is that Frodo from Lord Of The Rings? _~ This is actually one of your best stories, Jazz-chan. I see you've improved slightly.