Reviews for Just One of Those Missions
Stahchild chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I've read this story possibly almost 30 times and it never ceases to amaze and entertain me.

Love love love it. I don't know how you managed to tell so much in so little. Perfect.
Sitanya chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
So beautiful. So sad and so good !
nightshadowlife chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I love this story, I've ready it probably a dozen times if not more and every single time I fall in love with it all over again! Would love to see you expand more on it, maybe a series of small one-shots like this one? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :D
Finally chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yep, amazing. It's very difficult to find a decent BTVS/SG-1 story, but this is more than that, more than what I was expecting; I am pleasantly surprised! Thnx!
Grace1776 Jr chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Very nice. I liked the over all story for a one shot. A lot of information and it was clear. Not sure if you got Buffy's personality right, going to a military school at all would have been, in my opinion, very un Buffy but you made it make sense with the disire for stability. I guess Buffy is more mature in your story than she was in the show but of course she is older too.

I liked your story and if you ever care to write more I would read.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Absolutely loved it!
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That was a really awesome story! I love the amount of weapons Buffy had concealed on her person.
koko817 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I honestly don't know what to say. This was everything I had hoped for and more. But let's start listing the reasons why is is amazing.

1. Buffy/Sam bonding - I really liked the part where Buffy admits that she can't handle technology. And the part where Sam orders her to rest while Buffy plays down her wounds.

2. The part about Bra'tac wanting to adopt Buffy to make her the leader of the Jaffa Rebellion.

3. The part about Buffy and Jack together driving General Hammond to FL for a vacation.

4. Sarcastic Jack! Sarcastic Buffy!

5. Buffy's intro to the world of the SGC. But really, the linked dream ... I could not stop laughing. (Do you remember the Terlene and Mandy skits that Teryl and Amanda used to do?)

6. Teal'c/Buffy interaction - When he's carrying her ... roflmao!

7. Team hurt/comfort - But they're all looking out for each other and being protective of one another ... so sweet!

Anyways, I'm sure I could come up with more reasons as to why this is an amazing fic (outside of the fact that I did not find any major typos or grammar mistakes), but I'll leave at that. If this is what happens when I feed you plot bunnies, then I might be a bad influence more often. :)