Reviews for In Ignorance We Suffer
Anonomon13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I was just searching through some Alex Rider fics and i found this one. It was great! I loved it! It was kinda sad though. You shouod do a sequel. One where Alex is born and his parents are there. I know this fic is like 3 years old and you mightve even forgotten about it, but still. This was wonderfully written. :D
bloody-black-valentine chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Love it, I've never been partial to whole "Alex you're just like you dad" x 100. His dad was a spy, he uncle was a spy, either way Alex was raised by a spy, it doesn't matter who. Alex is only like his dad by coincident because he was never a part in his life. But his mom /birthed/ Alex, she's a bit more important, and then there's the emotional heave.
craizypet chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
i like this one, it is how i would imagine being the wife of an agent would be like, i can really imagine it.
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This fanfiction made me feel so sorry for Helen. I hope she did know so that she wouldn't have gone through so much pain and suffering that she might've is she didn't know about John.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
It makes me feel all achy,

and now I wonder if she did know.
copycattacypoc chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
recently i've been paying a lot of attention to pacing, and i really like the flow of your story! and i love how you tied it in with real events. if i stop just after john says "it's over now" i can ALMOST see them living happily ever after...you made that scene so sad!
Nylah chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I forgot to review this the first time I read it, sorry.

This is simply beautiful. I don't necessarily agree with that John didn't tell her, but if he didn't, this is the way things would have come to pass. I love how you made her real, described her motivations. I did think the ending was a bit abrupt, it could have used an extra scene just before they board the plane.

All in all, excellent story.

Nylah
NeverMagpie chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is amazing.

Like truly. This is sharp and painful and gorgeous. I have never really felt all that much for Helen, the guys are always so much the focus:P

but this story was lovely.
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This story hits me deep every time I read it. You really did a wonderful job-I love it :)

Emmy
ScOrPiA pOiSoN chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
oh mi gosh this is so touching!
amitai chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
My god, this story HURTS. Poor, poor Helen. I've never thought of her this way, and her horrible moment of realisation bit deep.

Favourited, though I think the acid bite might be a bit much for regular re-readings. _ You made her so beautifully layered and in so few words...