Reviews for In Ignorance We Suffer
Insanely Me chapter 1 . 3/14
Man oh man. This was something else! It's so easy to get caught up in the general angst of the spies that we forget about how people like Helen and Jack and Tom must feel/have felt. So well written! It gave me that awful little twist in my gut.
Anonomon13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I was just searching through some Alex Rider fics and i found this one. It was great! I loved it! It was kinda sad though. You shouod do a sequel. One where Alex is born and his parents are there. I know this fic is like 3 years old and you mightve even forgotten about it, but still. This was wonderfully written. :D
bloody-black-valentine chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Love it, I've never been partial to whole "Alex you're just like you dad" x 100. His dad was a spy, he uncle was a spy, either way Alex was raised by a spy, it doesn't matter who. Alex is only like his dad by coincident because he was never a part in his life. But his mom /birthed/ Alex, she's a bit more important, and then there's the emotional heave.
craizypet chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
i like this one, it is how i would imagine being the wife of an agent would be like, i can really imagine it.
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This fanfiction made me feel so sorry for Helen. I hope she did know so that she wouldn't have gone through so much pain and suffering that she might've is she didn't know about John.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
It makes me feel all achy,

and now I wonder if she did know.
copycattacypoc chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
recently i've been paying a lot of attention to pacing, and i really like the flow of your story! and i love how you tied it in with real events. if i stop just after john says "it's over now" i can ALMOST see them living happily ever after...you made that scene so sad!
Nylah chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I forgot to review this the first time I read it, sorry.

This is simply beautiful. I don't necessarily agree with that John didn't tell her, but if he didn't, this is the way things would have come to pass. I love how you made her real, described her motivations. I did think the ending was a bit abrupt, it could have used an extra scene just before they board the plane.

All in all, excellent story.

Nylah
NeverMagpie chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is amazing.

Like truly. This is sharp and painful and gorgeous. I have never really felt all that much for Helen, the guys are always so much the focus:P

but this story was lovely.
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This story hits me deep every time I read it. You really did a wonderful job-I love it :)

Emmy
ScOrPiA pOiSoN chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
oh mi gosh this is so touching!
amitai chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
My god, this story HURTS. Poor, poor Helen. I've never thought of her this way, and her horrible moment of realisation bit deep.

Favourited, though I think the acid bite might be a bit much for regular re-readings. _ You made her so beautifully layered and in so few words...