Reviews for Flexibility
VRiot237 chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
I haven't read much stuff about Krauser, or Wesker but this is a great one! Sorry for not reviewing before, was too caught up in the story. Good work!
Shu-Fu chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
This was SOOO cute and amazing and well written and...just...perfect! This is a pairing that needs more attention, more stories like yours. Crongrats on this, bro! If I was logged in I would have favorited this...oh well.
Agent4073 chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
Holy cow! That was super cute and sad. I thought you weren't gonna bring Krauser back. But you did, you sly little person you! Anyway, one heck of a story, love the pairing and I loved how you added parts of the actual game in here! 3
Haruka The-Dark-Angel chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
oh, this story's so romantic .

at first i thought that this was an unusual pairing and they might not work really good together but as i read your story, i think i beginning to like this pairing too XD

hope you can make more story regarding this pairing in the future :)
Yuki Strife chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
ZOMFGasdfghjkl sequel!

now get yo ass on the computer and type some more! I really like the way u write, and this is getting more and more interesting ;D
Ankh Falcon chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Strangahs here; great job, it was good all the way to the end!

Strangahs out.
Ankh Falcon chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Krauser saying ''Weskie...?'' Bwahahaahh! O_o It was funny. Though I share Wesker's point of view on ┬źDon't call me that!┬╗, it was funny on the other hand. It's still a little bit weird for me to see them both acting as such towards each other but it's good. Keep it up.
Ankh Falcon chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Ohhh oh ohh...! I like this...Meh heh.
Ankh Falcon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Mhhh...this is indeed interesting. I'm one of the few people who wouldn't pair dear Wesker with anyone since no one seems to be fitting for him; but I must admit this is driving me very curious. I like the two men so I'll keep reading! Besides, you do a fine job with them both, so...here I go.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
FUNK...FUNK, FUNK! I LOVED every word of this story! I'm sad that it had to come to an end and for the fact that it took me forever and a day to finish it. Shame on me, yees! I know! Anyway, I loved how you wrote the way Krauser was thinking while lying there, bleeding to death. His thoughts were all too real and it made me sad...awesome job, girl! I also liked how Wesker had HUNK save Krauser, good idea. Oh man, I laughed so hard at the part where Wesker was like, 'its not for Ada, I don't care if we lose her' LMAO! Mean, I know but it was funny lol. YAY for happy endings! You are too awesome! What more can I say? Loved it! Need to read more from you...
Tarn chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was fantastic!

I'm certainly impressed and want more...

looking forward to the next one.

a few grammatical errors but that's all good...

~3~
Mawsh chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
There's something inherently humorous that comes with the territory of fleshing out a villain into a full fledged human being. Wesker owning a pair of cats, running a business, even talking about taking the bus is funny to think about considering the fact that you don't expect some crazy evil villain like Wesker to do these things.

And that's why as a villain you don't really see these things, because in a way it diminishes how villainous he is and brings him down to being just a guy with his own desires and goals. I mean, sure, his desires involve becoming a freakin' god and all, but still, desires none-the-less. Its interesting and nice how you've captured that in your story.

That being said I think you write well and the language you use is precise and clear. I get a definite image of what's going on without being too bogged down in description, purple prose, basically. There's a simplicity and clarity to your writing and it does a good job of setting the scene and not detracting from the pacing of the story telling.

I'm a straight male but I'm comfortable enough in who I am to read something like this, and I thought it was, overall, a very sweet romance that fills in the blanks around what the bad guys were doing during the events of RE4. Great story, and I hope this review wasn't too long ]
MegannElle chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
I will admit, I got teary eyed when I thought Jack was gonna die. But gah! You are talented, extremely talented. I loved every word I read in every chapter. I really enjoyed reading a more serious piece of writing. But then again, I enjoy everything you write. Thank you for making my life just a wee bit more interesting with your stories 3
user1127 chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
Typed like a book. Probably the best chapter on any story yet.

I feel like a dick, but you spelled conscious wrong. Don't hurt me...

5 out of 5 for the chappy, 10 out of 10 for the whole story.

I apologize(spelled that wrong?) for taking forever to read, my laptop was being pissy, so I had to read it on my iPod Touch. Letters are like periods, dammit. By the way, 5 out of 5 for the last couple chapters I didn't review. Especially Worries 1
NocturnaGVC chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
oh, that was so beautiful that makes me cry ToT, oh I do love this love stories, and I think I'm starting to like this couple. this was a great fanfic! keep writing fanfics, you are a so good writer. :D