Reviews for Flexibility
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
*squees* Wow! The beginning was too cute! Wesker and Krauser sending eachother those cute little messages, AAW! Of course Ada has to walk in and ruin it, lol. She just doesn't get it...he's obviously not interested in her :P. If only she knew that Krauser was Wesker's secret lover, I bet her little heart would explode XD. Oh and I loved the ending! How DID Wesker get his leg like that...nice comeback! He's flexible XD. I would love to see Krauser playing Singstar, that' be quite the image haha! I missed this little ficcy :). The kiss at the ending was perfect also. Lovely update! There's more, yay!
DeathOfAAngel chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
I cant wait for the next chapter!
Rainbow Smite chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Why can't I have all of it now? God, you made me go all watery eyed at the end there, and usually hate that.
ditto9 chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Who ever thought I would be saying 'Aw' at Wesker? Everytime I play RE4 now, you know what I'll be thinking heh heh.

Cute update, I'm loving the whole thing of course 3

And happy new year to you too!
ChrispBreadfield chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Aww but its so perfect, Mrs. Never Killed. I LOVE it, and I'm mostly just happy that the story is going to be continued!
Desert Starr chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
aaw so cute. o bless 'im, i'm actually starting to feel sorry for Wesker... here at least it's not his fault he's so fucked up in the head. another adorable chapter! Wesker's worrying about Krauser in Spain... that's so damn cute. maybe i'm just still in an uncharacteristically lovey-dovey mood, but oh well. D i can't wait for the next chapter!
Kid From Yesterday chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Funk! :D

I enjoyed this chapter very much, yes I did

Update soon!
Resident-Neptune chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
an update!

*claps enthusiastically*

short but sweet.

update soon :]
WeskyTron4211 chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
didn't feel like signing in btw

I was really expecting it to happen...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Really deep... I don't like Wesky's dad at all.

BTW I had a vivid vision of Krausy in a fridge lol 5 out 5 more please.
user1127 chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
NICE! I loved how you randomly threw Ada in there... make her go away now.

BTW, you should totally make a full-on internet chat chappy...yeah that would be sweet.
TheSeaWitchProject chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Aww, fluff! Oh, a sick Krauser is such a cute Krauser. :3

Please dateup soon (and yes, it's supposed to be 'dateup!')
Zombiegirl2007 chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
aww sexy
ditto9 chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Oh so awesome! I love these updates, I got excited seeing it in my inbox!

I love Krauser's email speak haha, he would totally do faces.

I really want to play Darkside, but I have to wait till Christmas! :c
Kid From Yesterday chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Daw XD

Ada can go away -_- Wesker needs Krauser, not her!

Awesome chapter yet again (: