Reviews for Operation:10 Things
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Dare you know our seceret relationship Harley beside you shouldn't listened May and Max 's convinction you give may some privacy.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Drew stop Harley from sabotaging , tricking and hurting her feelings and making out of seeing her crying at the contest . I know two are dating said Harley. I overheard May talking to Max on answer machine.
This Username Is Classified chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
OMG I KENUT ANYMORE HAHAHAHA
THE SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT IM FEELING FOR MAY IS JUST TOO MUCH
Cheeno chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
This was great! Laughing at May's expense and at the same time feel her embarrassment.. I had a lot of fun reading this :)
otakugirl chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
What happens with Dawn and Misty?
xBandanaRosesx chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
This was a good fanfic!
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Sadly life is not this simple
idiot.net chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
? Oh! It's already over! :(
idiot.net chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I looooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee All-American Rejects! You, my friend, have a good taste in music!
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I love the ikarishipping in this

Nice work should've actually shown her doing it though
Cre8ivBookworm chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
My friend needs advice like this
OneLivelySpirit chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
*chapter 3 reaction* XD omg poor may...and drew
Brianna Summers chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Oh my gosh. May! So embarrassing! But hey, Dawn's plan worked in the end, right? Even of it wasn't exactly how it was supposed to. Awesome :)
leafxrose1312 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
hehehehe i love Misty shes so protective xD
TheGreatKaye chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
Hey! I know that you updated this story 2 years ago and I just reviewed now. I'm sorry for that but you see, I already read this story the last time you updated and I wanted to review so bad because of the great story.

It took me 2 years to make an account since my mom doesn't want me to make an account unless I'm 10 and above. I so loved your story. I hope you continue writing more stories and inspire others.

P.S.

Hope you have fun writing! :D