Reviews for A Woman, Alone
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was super cute
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was interesting, and very believable.
silverspiritowl chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Of course he's certain. Lol
Zaradat Yan chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
HI! this story is great, i think its very well written. Thank you for such amazing fic!
KiaraP123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Aweeh Sesshomaru is so cutee, he clearlyyy loves Inuyasha! Great story by the way! (:
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Sad but good
Leni chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I like this version of Izayoi, rising to the occasion even when she knows she's not ready for it.

The last part is good, too. A lot said in two parragraphs, nice!
Across.The.Tower chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I truly feel bad for inuyasha, It's a great series but it's very sad the way things worked out for him
Onba chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
'“Once I have finished with it,” he says with utter certainty, “it will be safe.”'-My favorite line. Sesshy is so creepy! I love it!
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Nice. Very nice. A brutally realistic look at Izayoi's fate upon the Inu no Taisho's death, and Sesshomaru's response is definitely plausible.
Shukakku the adorable raccoon chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aw so cute yet so sad
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I like the way this fic portrays both Izayoi and Sesshoumaru.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Lovely ficlet. I like how you slowly ante up the desperation of Izayoi's situation without falling into melodrama (the lines about her silk shoes being torn and her skin gradually darkening were excellent). Great subtle but palpable tension between Izayoi and Sesshoumaru-I've always loved how you write the latter, always dangerous even when the claws are sheathed.

Thank you for writing it!
Rickashay chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I enjoyed it, a good creation.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Fluffy does have a heart!

Well-hidden though it might be. I like the thought of him looking out for Inuyasha, if only because of their shared bloodline.

Had to laugh over the line "once I have finished with will be safe". Pity the village that ignores Sesshoumaru's instructions!

Lovely one-shot!