Reviews for Carol's Song
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Good story. Yet, a good crossover with Carol getting a job as a school guidance counselor in let's say, HAZZARD COUNTY, would be nice, and when trying to settle in, she gets help from the DUKES?! Just something to think about. Afterall, thinking never hurt anyone.
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Great job. Where were Edith, Archie, Mike, and Gloria?
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow I didn't know it was going to be a tradgedy! How butiful!
Rhonda Petrie chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was the saddest story I have ever read. I cannot believe Carol had to die like that. I had no idea that was to be the tragedy implied in the story. This was a very emotional and poignant, moving fanfiction and it is one of the best Maude fanfictions I have ever read. Maybe after I finish writing my Maude story, (which is a dramatic fantasy story, starring Omari, Maude's adopted lion son), and probably before I start working on a sequel, I could write another fanfiction based on Maude starring Omari, albeit with a more realistic setting. I thought of writing a Omari featured story that takes place years later when he is a grown up lion and he goes off to war while watching Pearl Harbor and later "We Were Soldiers". I even toyed with the idea of writing a Vietnam War story with Omari in it while twisting the timeline around a little bit in order to accomodate the milieu. Ironically, this is the best birthday gift I have ever received because it was an excellent and deeply insightful story since today is my birthday and for that I thank you. I hope you have a good day.