Reviews for Carol's Song
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Great job. Where were Edith, Archie, Mike, and Gloria?
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow I didn't know it was going to be a tradgedy! How butiful!
Rhonda Petrie chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was the saddest story I have ever read. I cannot believe Carol had to die like that. I had no idea that was to be the tragedy implied in the story. This was a very emotional and poignant, moving fanfiction and it is one of the best Maude fanfictions I have ever read. Maybe after I finish writing my Maude story, (which is a dramatic fantasy story, starring Omari, Maude's adopted lion son), and probably before I start working on a sequel, I could write another fanfiction based on Maude starring Omari, albeit with a more realistic setting. I thought of writing a Omari featured story that takes place years later when he is a grown up lion and he goes off to war while watching Pearl Harbor and later "We Were Soldiers". I even toyed with the idea of writing a Vietnam War story with Omari in it while twisting the timeline around a little bit in order to accomodate the milieu. Ironically, this is the best birthday gift I have ever received because it was an excellent and deeply insightful story since today is my birthday and for that I thank you. I hope you have a good day.