Reviews for Pandora's Box
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
holy crap girl too much words but awesome story :)
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This...is wonderful.
KingdomHearts Fanatic98473 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was a hell of a story. It wasn't quite what I was expecting. This could have been turned into something bigger, though as it is, it's already 5 or more chapters in one. That is pretty sad what happened to Sora, but his friends actual intentions, and the ending made up for that.

I was pretty surprised at this, and those people who suspected Riku, or Sora are idiots lol. The injustice of this whole thing is ridiculous. I would have been pissed, they were forced into making a decision that they hated, which was either to have Sora executed, or make it him disappear. I still don't quite understand it fully though. Sora obviously didn't kill King Mickey, so who did. Seems like there could have been someone behind the scenes, so the story could have been longer lol.

But even so I liked it.
Diana Wand chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
It blows my mind that this story only has 3 reviews when it's simply amazing and awesome and every adjective that is positive !

Okay...so the whole anti-form and killing King Mickey was already used in You Don't Miss It Till It's Gone. But it's still an awesome plot that only your writing can pull off. The Sora/Kairi/Riku threesome didn't seem wrong at all (and I'm pretty conservative when it comes to relationships) because you made it so believable and beautiful! Really, I would love to just write a whole page just praising your story and skills but I'd just be repeating myself anyways

I think you should write the official Kingdom Hearts 3 because the only thing that could POSSIBLY make your story even greater is if it was a video game... and even then, I have doubts that they could achieve the flow and feeling of your writing.

PS - Haha, just so I can end this on a bad note (xD) I'm not going to ask you to update Soaring On Broken Wings, I would just love to get a status update on that story... please ?

ANYWAYS... AWESOME STORY, CONTINUE WRITING if only so that I can have something to distract me from my school work D
chronosylum chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Um... I not quite sure why this story only has two reviews because it is absolutely BRILLIANT.

You've woven such an intricate and unique story, with a wonderful dark tone throughout that's just... GUH. And the style of switching from the present and the past all meshed and built up a great ending.

And characterization... AUGH. I can't say enough.

Well done. Very well done.
NoiseAndSound chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is absolutely amazing.

The characterization is spot on, even with all the hardships that those three go through...wow. I how each section (and I love how you named them: valor, wisdom, master, final, sora) goes back and forth between the supposed present (with Roxas) and Riku's trial and repercussions. The plot and backstory is very well-done...I've read your other works, and I almost got a sense of "You Don't Miss it Till It's Gone" from Sora's actions (his desperation and eventual use of darkness, etc.). I don't know if that's what you intended, but I found it to be a nice touch...

I love your writing style. It's the sort of thing that I strive to implicate and apply to my own work. Your use of past and present events that lead up to a final outcome is seamless. The imagery is so...vibrant. I could feel and see everything...

Well done. -Very- well done. Now I'm going to go write, because this thing has inspired me more than anything else I've come across. I'm glad to have found it.

-Noise
songs chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
this is seriously BRILLIANT.

the storyline is so unique, and the

dark undertone is just so...i don't know how to explain it aha.

love your work, as usual, keep it up (: