Reviews for The Wedding
NelleEsor chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
I actually lol'd at this 'No amount of imagining Ray dancing in a bikini could hide his lust for her now.'

Please do a sequel :D
Aliciooop chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Loved it :)
Aliciooop chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Liking it so far :) x
theHuntgoeson chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Thank goodness Gene got there in time. Of course you should do a sequel! They know how they feel about each other now, but Alex needs some time to get over Evan's assault before they can do anything about it. A sequel could include their revenge on Evan, too - they could charge him with attempted rape of a police officer...?
theHuntgoeson chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
No, no, no! You haven't done this! Get Gene to the rescue, quickly!
theHuntgoeson chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Yes, you ARE evil! Hope I didn't give you any ideas... Poor Genem poor Alex, both getting the wrong signals off each other, and ruddy Evan getting in the way. Good job Gene has shrugged Tina off, though. Meanwhile, Chris is plastered, so what price Shaz's wedding night?
Bloodheart06 chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
aww love it : )

You should deffo do a sequal : D

x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
HI

what do you mean should you carry on...yes of course you should. Wow did not think Evan would do that. Would be interesting to hear what else alex feels about leaving her daughter with him. Perfect gentle gene genie - loved the rescue. Please write more
Smurf12345 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Sequel please :) x
Eleantris chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Great chapter! Wahoo! yay! Write more, write more! I really like this story! X D
Eleantris chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
No! Poor Alex, and I'll repeat again, Damn Evan! I hate him! Very well written chapter tho, off to read the next one! X D
Xx-Bolly-xX chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Firstly here the tenner *pass's note* and secondly i loved that chapter very well written and i'm so glad that Gene saved Alex D and yes please feel free to sequel it ;)
Xx-Bolly-xX chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
OMG LOVE THIS STORY! please don't let Gene see Alex and Evan! I'll give u...muffins and a internet tenner? lol Great chp tho D
NelleEsor chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Oh. My. God.

Didn't expect that - Oh dear poor Alex. Bugger.

Nell