Reviews for Lock and Hale
HRH Princess Maria of Wales chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Never mind, Bella is crazy.
HRH Princess Maria of Wales chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Please let Bella/harry date or at least pass me as story where they do.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Knew it. I knew it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Jacob's relative? Siri?
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
ME LIKEY! THANK YOU!
kat1316 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
okay...this just let me all kinds of confused
ryencoke chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
this chapter seemed to make no sense at all...hope there aren't too many of these "filler" chapters.
mama cayfish chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is a reallly hood start to the story I can't wait to read the other chapters.
DracyGiuliana chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Uhm... I think I will have to stop here. I'm sorry but I am really confused right now. At first everything was alright and the concept was really cool but with now with every chapter I just feel more confused and I constantly feel like I am missing something or like I'm just too stupid to understand it. I even got a headache. So I'm really sorry but I won't continue reading, the plot is just very confusing to me. I really wish I could understand it though, the story was so cool... I wish you the best!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
at first I thought this would be an fanfic to read but by the end of the lst chapter and this chapter seems like your writing more then one story and mixing them in such a onfusing way youwant to throw up and so it is that I have to apologize for I ill not be reading this. keep trying at writing and hope you get better at making sence. sorry.
Bumblebee-the-Dork chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Can you please write 'discontinued' or something in the summary, coz I was expecting a finished story and then it was suddenly over. You probably wrote it somewhere but I just go straight to the story usually. Other than that though, what was wrote of the story is really good :D
Bootsrcool chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
I felt i needed this filler, so dont worry about it.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
I see what you did there, very clever. Romulus and Remus, the two boys abandoned to dry but saved by the she-wolf who then raised them. I applaud you and your brain.
tamashiyuki chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
No continuara?

Very good! !
Guest chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
it is a good idea to rewrite this fic... Its an interesting concept and the jumping around is increasing the suspense but without the appropriate foreshadowing it's too abrupt and very hard to follow... I usually can piece together things quiet easily but this seems so random that I nearly gave up after the first two chapters... best of luck with the rewrite and hope it turns out very well... :D