Reviews for Lock and Hale
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 4/11
That a pretty poor ending!
Princess Meria chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
I just... Harry.
SnowUchiha chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
Please come back and finish this story I really like it and want ter finish it
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
The plot is really interesting but when I read the first chapter I was so confused it didn't make any sense at all. So I decided to read on because "why not, maybe it would make sense in the following chapters and it's really a very good plot" wrong! It wasn't good for my brain cells at all, it was so confusing it gave me migraines. It was just so abrupt, confusing and I think it has something to do with you changing angles abruptly. You leave other things out and you don't explain it. It seems like it was three stories meshed together as one. A rewrite would be the solution I think?
Littwink chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Everything is very straight forward, but context seems to be missing to enhance the story. I do enjoy your innocence Ron.
Lunalol chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Never mind, Bella is crazy.
Lunalol chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Please let Bella/harry date or at least pass me as story where they do.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Knew it. I knew it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Jacob's relative? Siri?
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
ME LIKEY! THANK YOU!
kat1316 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
okay...this just let me all kinds of confused
ryencoke chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
this chapter seemed to make no sense at all...hope there aren't too many of these "filler" chapters.
mama cayfish chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is a reallly hood start to the story I can't wait to read the other chapters.
DracyGiuliana chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Uhm... I think I will have to stop here. I'm sorry but I am really confused right now. At first everything was alright and the concept was really cool but with now with every chapter I just feel more confused and I constantly feel like I am missing something or like I'm just too stupid to understand it. I even got a headache. So I'm really sorry but I won't continue reading, the plot is just very confusing to me. I really wish I could understand it though, the story was so cool... I wish you the best!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
at first I thought this would be an fanfic to read but by the end of the lst chapter and this chapter seems like your writing more then one story and mixing them in such a onfusing way youwant to throw up and so it is that I have to apologize for I ill not be reading this. keep trying at writing and hope you get better at making sence. sorry.