Reviews for Christmas Cards
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I'm glad Harry met the Weasley's
Twinkle chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love this story. I don't know how often I read it, but it is still wonderful! You have a great way to write and I love Ginny in this one so much. And Harry. And the whole story. Beautifully written. :) Really. I'll be back next year for Christmas to read it again ;)
mcfuz chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I don't know how many times I've read this, but it never wears thin. (:
Smfri chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is a really well written story! I love it!
sylvelle chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I have just been searching for completed stories involving Harry and Ginny and came upon Christmas Cards.

It was very charming and felt very true to my vision of Harry and Ginny. I'm going to look for others you've done.

Thanks
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I just love this line:

'Ginny, put him down, Mum and Dad'll be here in a minute, and as much as they want grandkids, I don't think they want to watch you conceive them.' :D

Great story, and it's nice to see a much nicer Dudley!
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow, this was just really sweet. I know I've seen quite a few where Harry and Dudley meet back up years later, but this one just seems much more real... I also like that Dudley's becoming a gym teacher. It's funny, and ironic, and I have nothing left to say save that it was a really good story.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
please make it a two-shot! your a really good author! have harry meet petunia!
Dancer4756 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
AWwwwwwww. This felt well written to me and I really enjoyed it. I like that you allowed the civil conversation between dudley and harry but they weren't just automatically the best of mates. Also, the harry was still a little uncomfortable with speaking with dudley but got slightly out of it enough to write him back. All in all I just loved it. :)

~Dancer4756
Ginevraahhhh chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
awww its nice :)
Panda's Shoes chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aww, I love the way you are able to incorporate so much canon information. Your writing is very charming, and it flows seamlessly.
katsRcool chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it.
harryHEARTginny chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Brilliant, absolutly brilliant! I love how you got the characters and did the emotions.
ladybugbear2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
this was extremely good! i think you should definitley continue with it. like maybe put him meeting up with petunia or something of that sort. i think you portrayed the abuse harry went through perfectly. and for some reason Dudley as a P.E. teacher just fits. idk why.D
Mistymist chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is lovely in a bittersweet kind of way. I do not often read canon compliant fic these days but this is exactly the kind that makes me think that I should.

Harry and Ginny's relationship is quite pleasent and his friendship/relationship with the Weasley's is heart warming. I liked your grown up Dudley as well.