Reviews for Inventing Life
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/18
Love your Ginny and Molly
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Cute story! I liked how you wrote Ginny & Molly, and I thought it was hilarious when Molly marched Harry into the bathroom and cleaned him up...forcibly, I'm sure! :D I would've liked to see more between Harry & Ginny after he starts to get his act together (with Molly's help), e.g. see them officially get back together again. That kiss he gave her out in the garden wasn't something I expected, but after he got cleaned up, I wished he & Ginny kissed again. Great story, though.
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love your Ginny. Beautiful.

-tss
kayleigh101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
it was really good
MBP chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I loved your description of how each individual Weasley grieved, and I loved Harry and Ginny's conversation, too. Not sure about the Molly/Harry part (don't know if she'd have treated him QUITE that much like a child at his age), but I thought the last line was brilliant, too. This is another good one.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
The thing that really struck me about this story was the atmosphere-the heavy, brooding, oppressive heat of the summer, perfect foil for Harry's mood.

thanks!
AngusH chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Ah :-)

Really sweet, and very nicely done, exactly what Harry needs at that point.
ATigressAshore chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Reviewed another one of your stories. Meh. But seriously, you're a really good writer. I love your Harry/ Ginny oneshots.