Reviews for Unauthorized Leisure Activities
WyckedKnight chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Now I really, really want to know what the other wagers were.

Something naughty, I bet.

But what?

This is a really fun series of stories.
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This one was yet again hilarious. Wages on Jim and Spock's sex life...I must admit I'd probably be making bets on that as well, hahahaha. Have I mentioned yet how much I love your stories? No? Well, allow me to rectify that now- I really really really REALLY LOVE YOUR FREAKING STORIES! They're all so darn good. Fave line- "Being so confined also would provide me the opportunity to demonstrate the topics of the four categories of wagers of which you had not been previously aware". I wouldn't mind knowing what those topics are myself...
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Freakin hillarious! Loved it! (Now I want to know what those activities are/were!)
Doni chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hehe, nice. Yep, Spock would be the scarier out of the two in that case.
l-girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
lol so funny and now I'm wondering just what those four things are. I'm also enjoying the mental image of Spock scaring the crap out of the crew members in question.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
All the betting going on us pretty funny.
T'Pinto chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Um... I want to know what the wagers were on and what went on while Spock was 'confined to quarters'. hehe
Jazz chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I love how they go from Commander Spock and Captain James T. Kirk to My T'hy'la and My Love... Thank you for writing this and keep it up. You are most definitely one of my favourite authors.
Peachly chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I love all your memos! This is a really good one. You have a good knack for writing these notes and they are always in character. Please write more!

Peachly
PrincessQ04 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Dear Sweet God! This was amazing! I loved the progession of the To's and From's and Spock's voice on the subject matter was hilarious and amazing! Thank you for a wonderful piece!
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
XD I freggin' LOVE these things! Please keep these comin'!

Two-fingered salute,

Captain*
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Haha! I love these types of stories and how they degenerate into initimacy ;) Great job!

(Listening to America's Suitehearts during this really made even more awesome.)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
great i story i loved it lol great just perfect! loved the ending and i cant wait to see your next work of art
Sazzypants chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
interesting two days? ill say.. XDD
ms chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
nicely done-funny and sweet, especially liked the way the memo to/from got more personal as the boys went from official to more personal communication.