Reviews for You Make Me Smile
Hannah chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Amazing story Lola, was very excited for the Christmas once but can't find them. Did you write them? if not you really should because this story was fantastic and I love that you named baby Booth Zachary. It was very fitting :)
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
i've had this story on my favorites list for a while but never reviewed for some reason. every aspect of this story was amazing!
Elsil chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Great story! The characters are fleshed out and your writing is clear and easily understood.

I had to review this chapter just for the sweet local references you dropped. Not many people know about the good old Halloween times in Maryland and Virginia involving mazes and cider mills.

Elsil
eitoph chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
I really liked it, I liked seeing the development over the years and how it works just stepping at one date each year. I look forward to the Christmas themed one!
fishyfin1 chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
this was a pretty awesome fic! loved the storyline and the writing and .. .well everything! thoroughly enjoyed it!
StoryLover365 chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
OMG! SO cute! Ilove the whole thing-all 6 years! Maybe you could call the Christmas ones The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. idk, just an idea.
housexbonesobsession chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Omg, great job! Best Halloween Bones stories I've ever read. Every single one was so sweet and.. touching. :) This story made me realize even MORE how perfect they are for each other! AMAZING job. I can't wait for the Christmas one-shots!
cmf227 chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Spectacular story. Seriously. Just amazing. Loved it. Can't wait for the Christmas one!
hrhdana chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
aw! what a loevly set of stories, we dont really do halloween in oz, but im pretty sure dentists love the holiday! sugar!

nice combo with al the family in it! love the together ness and very well written too!
Bonesparticulat chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Sweet and fun. Thank you!
berniej chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Hi, I truly enjoyed this look at the Halloween holiday involving our gang, over in the UK it's not such a big deal though it's begining to take off more now. I like how you captured the party mood and allowed time for their relationship to grow...I look forward to your Christmas story very much.

Thanks for sharing

Bernie
hann789 chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
This was an amazing story! So completely adorable! I can't wait for your Christmas story! :D
KT-izzle chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
I LOVE YOU AND THIS AMAZING STORY.

Tango Mike Charlie chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Just letting you know I really, really really (did I mention REALLY?) loved your story! It was so very sweet! Can't wait for the Christmas one! :)
I Speak Sarcasm chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ah this was amazing. I was reading it and got so choked up - but, y'know, in a good way. :P