Reviews for Not This Again
Mia66 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
I just read this five short fic’s and I have to tell you, I Iove/like them a lot and I kind of wish you have written more of them.

I like Sam been in Atlantis just didn’t like the way the character was portray there.

But yeah I just thought of saying thanks’ for the good fiction and good read.
Sailor's Wife chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I really like this! Some are down right halarious, other's heartwrenching or warm... very nice!
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great story depicting Sam's strentgths!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I swear I'm not nitpicking. The story rocks, I just thought you might like to be pointed out that the weapons Teyla uses are not called Bantam Sticks, but 'Bantos Rods'

Did I mention how much I loved this chapter as well as chapter three ? lol

stargate./wiki/Bantos_rod
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Very nicely done.

I loved that she told Rodney and John to deal with it. And that she flattened Ronan with ease. But chapter three was by far the best.

I can completely picture this one, I'd love to see a longer story based on that scene. I adored it! And I wished there had been mroe to it, peoples reactions and what they thought, etc.
Athena2008 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Great stories! Especially the nightmare sequence; poor Sam! I also really enjoyed the story when Jack and Cassie call. I could definitely see that happening!

Again, excellent stories! Thanks for sharing them!
sarah chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
great story! i really like it especially the video with jack and cassie, that was hilarious!
Godzilla and Gamera chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
I love this story. You depicted Sam just right. After years in the field her and Jack would probably have many nightmares.
sakurablue13 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
aw... this is definitely my favorite chapter

so sweet, imagining 'though gal' Sam missing home

well, with Jack around, who wouldn't? *wink wink*
3 fries short of a happy meal chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
is there going to be more?