Reviews for The Creators
Nightmother chapter 8 . 4/26
oh, no draco/Ron? oh well. loving the flow of this so far
Nightmother chapter 7 . 4/26
never read harry sending snakes after the egg before. clever. i quite like harry having no love interest, he woukd still have the rest of his life to find soneone. the Ron/draco makes me happy though
Avalonemyst chapter 10 . 3/28
Awesomeness enjoying this a lot!
angeleyes1984 chapter 10 . 3/20
Has this been abandoned
Ladyivy19064 chapter 10 . 3/7
I've read several of your other HP fics, but had never read this one for some reason. I'm sorry it seems to have been abandoned; I quite enjoyed what I just read. The round robin sorting over the first four years was great.
MorganaAmbrosius80 chapter 10 . 2/22
Will you please try to finish the story or otherwise let me know if you wont? I really enjoyed reading it so far and I love your humor with harry/salazar. I would really like to know what happens next, and to see how voldy reacts to harry being his great-great-something-grandfather? :)

I love the characters and how you mixed the original characters with those of the founders. I also enjoyed harry being a dark character for the first time, it gives him much more needed depth he missed in the series. I hope with all my heart you will still continue this story, but if you wont, I'm not going to judge you, for I did do the same.

xx Morgana
Update!
Evans. N chapter 10 . 2/14
MORE. HOLY CRAP PLEASE. THIS IS MAJESTIC. BEAUTIFUL.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese finish this !
Hope you update this year
They killed Lockhart!?
This is awesome!
moon so bright chapter 10 . 1/18
I hope you continue this!
moon so bright chapter 8 . 1/18