Reviews for The Creators
Kaylinezz chapter 10 . 9/24
Update pls? XD or no..
it's been a looooooooooooong time DX
Madeline Wonderland chapter 10 . 9/11
une suite S.V.P
taylorjain chapter 10 . 9/10
Hi, so I just found this fic and i have to say it's amazing and I'm kind of obsessed...(I've read it all and its only been like two hours at the most) and I was just wondering if there was any chance you could return to it pretty please?
I understand that, if anything, you've probably simply lost interest or have a serious case of writers block considering how long its been, but even just a summery would be brilliant. God I hope I don't sound rude or demanding or anything, its just that you're kinda my favourite author on here and i just know that the rest of this would be all kinds of awesome.

Anyway, I normally don't write reviews (this is my first, gasp!), purely because I'm incredibly awkward, and have a tendency to babble in them. But I love this idea and the way you've executed it is making me embarrassingly invested in the characters, so I thought i'd give it a shot.

Thanks :)
PiptheSnake chapter 10 . 5/8
This is absolutely fantastic
HestiaForever chapter 10 . 5/4
I loved it! Update, PLEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE!
Mayflowers123 chapter 10 . 5/1
Nooooooooooo... Me need more chappies
azraelfaye chapter 10 . 4/16
Please, oh, please u[date this story! I am in love with it! I neeeeed it.
Jo Suzuki chapter 1 . 4/15
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story! :S It is AWESOME!
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 10 . 4/2
I hope you continue this amazing story i really like it and the plot so i hope you continue this story
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 2/10
:D
please update
Wolfjackle chapter 9 . 2/1
I remember reading this forever ago and I absolutely love the story, even if it has been abandoned.

I'm a sucker for Salazar!Harry, though. Pretty hard to write a version that I dislike, if I'm honest. Anyway, awesome story, sad it's been abandoned, but glad you've posted what you have.

Hug, apparently I've already reviewed chapter 10, so I'll post this on chapter 9.
This story is amazing! Why have you not updated in years?! Please please please update this!
~Genevieve
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Totally enjoying your story/stories. I really like your writing style. You definitely have developed your own 'voice'. I hope you do get a chance to finish this one day.
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
I do read the author's notes sometimes. Depends on the author. Alot of times authors just babble or beg for reviews and hold stories hostage for reviews. I hate that. A/n's should be quick info blurbs. If they can't understand what you're writing, or they're not getting the plotline you're creating/following, then you need to expand what you're writing more - not put it in an author's note explaining what your point is! Mostly, I just click to get on with the story, not waste my time reading A/N's, unless they catch my eye. especially in a well crafted story - then I usually want to see what they have to say.