Reviews for Backwards Parenting
Asahar4 chapter 1 . 4/9
First, this thing is funny, second, are yu really with yosuke?
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/21
I don't really ship Souji and Yousuke but I definitely admit that this was hilarious and fun to read.
yeolee chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is so fucking cute and hilarious and awkward all at the same and so incredibly in character, I love it.
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I don't even ship this and I thought it was precious. :)
DeltastoryHR chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Hilarious! And I can definitely see this happening and wished it did. Also, your writing is very well writen.
darkcyan chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I thought this was going to be a fic just about Dojima and Souji and their adorably awkward family, and that was reason enough to read it, but then it took a sharp right turn and became Souji/Yosuke and Dojima being super awkward about that, which just made everything SO MUCH BETTER. :)
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Absolutely hilarious!
Progenitus chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Aw, that was cute. I think Dojima's best part is when he gives Yu money for scoring the highest in the exam, and then saying screw it spend it however you want. He's painfully self-aware of his shortcomings, and this captures the 'painfully' very well. Also you've captured the silence of the main protagonist very well, injecting a bit of the gameplay experience into the story.
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh my... I don't even... Lol. Lol.
This was too great to explain. Dojima's way of talking is getting to me, I see. Lol.
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
XD Oh my gosh! that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo funny! I especially liked the ending. "I'm a suspect now?" "Officially suspect of plotting to steal my innocence, yes." genius! love it. it almost makes me wish there was more, but what more could there be? so yes LOVE IT!
Selryam chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Frankly I think Dojima's parental incompetence here is a little much, but I still enjoyed the story thoroughly.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
God every time i read this, I LOVE IT! this is one of the best thigns ever, SERIOUSLY

awesome awesome ficlet
Sleepy Mangos chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This is wonderful! Dojima and Souji's relationship is quite funny to read and his parenting skills are even more humorous! Thank you for such a fun piece! D
TheLastMelinian chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Thank you for making my day~! XD

I love how you've written Dojima and how you've kept the characters in character.

So, thank you! *bows appreciatively*
Mizushimo chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Thank you for writing this awesome fanfic! I couldn't stop laughing! Dojima is adorable :). After playing through Persona 4 twice, it's nice to see Souji speak without the aid of selection menus. On a personal note, thank you for helping scrub the horrible fanfic that I read before this one out of my mind.