Reviews for Ode To Misha
doooooooor chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Just cover your toast with a hell of a lot of butter and a tiny smidgen of vegemite. OR EVEN BETTER cheesymite. Then you can pretend to be a real Australian ;)

In all seriousness this is very funny! But now the damn little Vegemite song is stuck in my head...
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aussie Aussie Aussie! I love it and it's fun, I'm proud of you fellow Australian cos Misha Collins is my hero too!
amyblair chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well, it is a little nuts, but it's sweet and rhymes real neat.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
LMAO loved it!

love Shell
Sanderspleen chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
You had me rollin' with this! I actually looked up the old commercial and showed it to my husband. Hysterical! I never really knew what Vegemite was and always wondered since Men at Work actually had found a way to include it in a song back in the '80's(and that in itself is just funny really). Love me some Misha! Now THAT would be a yummy spread...with a little "Dean" on top! Wait! Did I just say that? It didn't mean the way it came out! LOL! I'm so killing myself here...too many puns at 2:30am that just keep coming out so wrong. Ha ha!
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LMAO! That was just beautiful and just perfect. Our fearless leader should love it. Vegemite is the best by the way :P you un australian you hehe.

Now we can walk the streets of twitter and sing it out loud for everyone to hear lol

Mum 0x0
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
hehe! *giggles* I, too am a minion! hehe! i loved it! i think our master would love it too!
nerwende90 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
As one of Misha's Minions, I say thank you for giving us our own song! Good job, it made me laugh! :D

nerwende
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
You do realise every damn time I make myself toast now, I'll be singing this song? LOL

Not saying that's a bad thing...just saying...LOL
RoweenaC chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
ROFL... and I agree wholeheartedly! Proud to be a minion!

Only one thing though: I HATE VEGEMITE AND MARMITE...

so, not really tasty in that regard. LOL.

Ilka