Reviews for The Story behind Beauty and the Beast
warm-up01 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
i like this story, too bad you haven't updated in awhile.
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
This needs to be updated! there is so much i need to know! like HERMIONES MOM LOVING FLEURS MOM! so come back and continue! there is almost 300 people that are wanting and waiting for this to update.
YaKuKu chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
(Sorry got cut! And only one review per chap. Damn this tablet)

It's a sad thing you haven't upated for over a year. We're really looking forward to this story.

You're an amazing author. You're perfect in your own way. Stop worrying about things.

I really hope you continue this.
Keep up the hard work!

Have an awesome day to you!
YaKuKu chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
One of the first HP fics I've read and I'm proud of this.

This...this is just...ugh... it's so beautiful! I always thought romance fairy tales are dumb (except when I was a child. Obviously). There's just something in here, the way you retale the one of the most popular and cheesiest fairy tale, it 's simply amazing.

It's great how you mix magic in it. I love how you made Draco a loving but clueless father. How he treasures his daughters but don't know how. Hermione is in perfect character. Fluer is also perfect in here! I can understand Ron but Harry? I prefer him good but neverless, this is still an amazing story.

Your flow of the story is perfect. I was neer good at spotting grammar mistakes (except for the obvious) so I didn't spot any.

It's a sd thing you haven't uodated for over
Darkshadow-lord chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
RideItLikeYouStoleIt chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Please update! :)
Randy87M chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
This is really good. I hope you continue, very interested to see how Fleur reunites with Hermione. Please update again
Zelda's Hero chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Please update!
Collis1onCourse chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
this story is really really good. I do hope you update soon (: Also I hope you do well in your studies!
shiznat1234 chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Cant wait for more chapters! love your take on this story! :)
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
your story is fantastic. Can't wait to read more
YuffeGetsBears chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Damn Harry being smarter than Ron :C. I'm still pretty sure Hermione's going to kick their asses though :P (as usual).
I'm so glad you updated! I can't wait for the next!
Rapier11 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Love the story so far! Looking so forward to read the next chapter :)
sofianme chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Hi, first-timer here. I discovered this story just yesterday. I've finished all 15 chapters and I want to say you're wonderful. I like your descriptive details, heart-gripping storyline and your brilliant interpretation of the age-old tale of Beauty and the Beast, which makes your story sound familiar AND unfamiliar at the same time. Hope to see another update soon! Thanks so much for being sharing your works here.
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 12/27/2012