Reviews for Sleepwalking Romance
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Omg... That was hot... I'm speechless
Gogetadivagurl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
(to lazy to log in) This was...very interesting! I'll be reading more of your stories soon. But for now I'll sleep 'cause it's one o'clock in the morning! XD (sleeps in Jirou costume to fool Atobe into doing... certain things. ;) )
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw... though Jirou sleepwalking kinda surprised me. It reminded me of Inner Jun from Special A. ; Cute, though. Really cute. I'm happy I read it. :D
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I just can't get over the image of Atobe on his knees for Jirou. That's just so... adorable and kawaii and-and-and I just can't think! That was just so... -shakes head- Must get images out of my head but I don't want to!

That was just... pure win!

~Nya! _
ice flow chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Lol, reread this for like the 5th time world needs more AtoJi smut. XDD
ayame shuurei chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
so hot..(noose bleed)i wish you do more of their story i really like that pair(atobexjirouh)its cute..i dont like them pairing at other cast..ehehe hope to read other story you make for them.
bl789 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
it was long.

it wasnt so bad, it was actually a good story to say the truth.

but I do recommend to separate the text into paragraph, that'll be more of an easy read. right!
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I loved it! I read it on livejournal (I stalk the site) and was wondering if it was on here... I'm glad it was!

Maybe change it so it isn't all bold? Oh, and the lower half is all italicized. But the story itself was great!

Nice job (even though it's hard to mess up Atoji, it's so darn cute)!

Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Either my computer has had a seizure or the formatting is screwed up because it's all one big clump of text.