Reviews for One Glorious Summer
TashaRose chapter 21 . 2/5
Delightful story. Great continuation for what could have happened post the end of Angel Season 5.
klaroholic chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
I devoured this in one sitting! Absolutely loved it. Huge fan of the way you write. Thank you for sharing your genius!
Kirida chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Loved it.
Angellia chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
One of the very best post NFA stories I've ever read. Beautifully written, and a great, well thought out storyline. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
dimensioner chapter 21 . 10/17/2010
Great story! Hope you'll write a sequel...I had a hard time imagining Spike as a surfer in the beginning, but it's actually a really cool contrast to his past habits. Great work!
Tipsytoes chapter 21 . 4/19/2010
Thanks. I really enjoyed that. I hope you keep writing.
Sailor-Lit chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
LOVED it!
Jazzys mom chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
I LOVED THIT!
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 21 . 2/8/2010
I loved the story! It was simply awesome :D
Amethyst246 chapter 21 . 2/8/2010
Yay! Nice, feel-good ending and great writing that put a smile on my face. Never would have pictured Spike as a surfer, but I like the concept. Thanks for writing :)
shaza chapter 21 . 1/10/2010
DAWNOFME.. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING STORY '0NE GLORIOUS SUMMER'. I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A GREAT AND FEELING ENDING FOR BOTH 'BUFFY' AND THE 'ANGEL' SERIES. YOUR STORY ROUNDS THEM BOTH UP NICELY FOR ME. MAYBE JOSS WHEDON SHOULD READ THIS AND MAKE THAT FILM HE IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT, I THINK A LOT OF FANS WOULD APPRECIATE IT. I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE WRITING NOVELS OF YOUR OWN, CAN YOU LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PUBLISHED, I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE TO READ THEM. I REALLY LIKE YOUR STYLE OF WRITING. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR STORY, MAYBE NOW ,I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING HOW EVERYTHING ENDS. SHAZA
verito84 chapter 21 . 12/25/2009
Good luck with your future book, i very much like how you write.

kisses, vero
Quack the pretty pink ducky chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
awsome story!

hope u write another!

thanks!:D
spuffy chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
aw thats it? no! i love this story too much to end here!

ho well im waiting for your next story!
MML chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
Thank you, that was lovely.