Reviews for The Illustrious Status Quo
TwinOfDoom chapter 1 . 3/27
I liked the ending. You really had me believing that Chakotay's answer was final. :D
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I love this story! You have captured the tension & vulnerability of Kathryn the woman so poignantly. I can HEAR her speaking these words & moving/ reacting as you've described.
Your writing is true to the characters & their hidden feelings for one another. WELL DONE!
Iowanmom chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I like Janeway telling the truth despite her head shaking no... Very Janeway! Wonderful interaction btwn the two. Had me worried for a second... Great story.
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Love this story!
pumpkin314159 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I loved it! The dialogue was very well done.
skadoo chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ah, a better ending for endgame.
Kerry J chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Suck it does. The status quo. Not your story. That I loved! Great dialogue and believable characters as always and a really plausible way the story could've continued after Endgame. How I wish it had!
Bugsy3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Good story
Somei Yoshino chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Really nice take on how they cross the bridge. I love seeing Janeway vulnerable but angry.
DianeB chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Just. Absolutely. Wonderful. Great prose, perfect outcome, all delightfully in character.
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I LOVE that! Can I *please* have that on the show? Okay, well, can I have a time machine, go back to 2001 and then have that on the show? That's so great... Chakotay re-thinking his decision... perfect. I can totally see him reacting like he did initially, being loyal to Seven, but in the end, his heart would still overrule his every decision. An we all know that he never stopped loving Kathryn.

The story gave me a few laughs as well - starting with the first line (and how you fitted it into the story... or was it the other way around? ;)). And my favorite: "Can I have my arm back?" LOL.

Another wonderful piece! :)
mabb5 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Excellent grasp of the J/C dynamics. Well written. And very well done.
ajundkj chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ha! loved it! Great last line!
amieemb chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Love this! "Because the status quo sucks" sums it all up. I have to agree with Chakotay when it comes to their relationship. Brilliant!
GODISAWESOME chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Naw.. i really enjoyed your little story! This was really good. I liked how they reacted to each other, it was real. The only thing i dont like would be that it ended to quickly! LOL! :p But joking aside, i'd like to read more if you want to write more.