Reviews for A Criminal Love Story
go-sullivan chapter 14 . 4/19
All good things come to an end. What a great story. Thank you for writing it.
go-sullivan chapter 13 . 4/19
JJ, No! Emily didn’t mean those words!
go-sullivan chapter 12 . 4/19
Welp. That was fast. I mean I knew sometimes the people that work at the prison will have sex with the prisoners, but I didn’t think it would be the former Warden. Damn.
go-sullivan chapter 11 . 4/19
I knew Laney couldn’t be the UnSub because the murder outside prison. Then it clicked and I was like of course. It’s Shannon from the Imfirmary.
go-sullivan chapter 10 . 4/19
Were Gail and Terry lovers? And damn. Hope Emily is okay.
go-sullivan chapter 9 . 4/19
Damn. Another kiss. This time in public. This story is wild.
go-sullivan chapter 8 . 4/19
Another great chapter. You can see that Emily and JJ both have feelings for each other.
go-sullivan chapter 7 . 4/19
Laney is crazy. But I don’t think she’ll actually be the UnSub. I want to say it could be one of the guards.
Another great chapter.
go-sullivan chapter 6 . 4/19
Ooo! They kissed! Wow. Like I wish I could leave a better review but I can’t form words. Wow! They kissed!
go-sullivan chapter 5 . 4/19
I did think that JJ would be in solitary a bit longer since it looks suspicious for her not to be there that long. But it would have fucked with her head with the guilt eating at her and having no outlet. I guess maybe you’re in there longer if you piss off a guard.
go-sullivan chapter 4 . 4/19
I did wonder if JJ has to stab Emily to get in good with the other prisoners. I wonder what’s going to happen with her since Emily has to go to the infirmary.
go-sullivan chapter 3 . 4/19
I mean Emily is right that JJ shouldn’t be there but only because I don’t trust the prison guards around JJ. I’m glad that Morgan had their back.
go-sullivan chapter 2 . 4/19
I legit just thought JJ and Emily were at a party in the South because parties be like that sometimes in the South. The only thing that threw me was there being way more women then dudes. A women’s prison where they’re undercover makes more sense. This is a really awesome premise. You got me.

I wanna know why JJ and Emily were fighting.
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 4/19
Damn. What’s happening? On to the next chapter, you got me hooked.
milagglad chapter 14 . 1/9/2016