Reviews for A Criminal Love Story
TrustInFaith chapter 14 . 1/6
This was amazing!
ARtheBard chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Great story! First "agents in prison" one I really enjoyed.
rmpcmfan chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Just stumbled on this story and loved it! You haven't posted any stories in a long time, but you should keep going, you are very good.
Lktwh13 chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Just reread this fic and remembered how great it was. LOVED it. Great plot, very realistic and well-written characters. Thanks so much for writing!
Angelsheart85 chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
this was truly magnificent piece of writing :)
DarXe chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Very intense. Excellent story telling.
supasoph chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
Cud u write a sequel to this, it was awesome.
wow.fanfic chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
Aww, that was so sweet and romantic. Thanks.
wow.fanfic chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Oh that was so sweet, poor JJ, poor Emily. Amazing story!
wow.fanfic chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
oh ok that helps with the deep confusion of why suddenly JJ and Emily are a bit psychotic. Well done, thank you.
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Jeez...what now? So never saw that coming. Thank you for writing.
CJ Logan chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Wow.. This is actually amazing. I can't find even one tiny flaw with it.

I could probably write a million things i love most about this story haha :)

It's great how you stayed true to each characters personality, and the way you started out the story was really clever.

The part where Emily told the unsub how she got the cut on her hand actually made my heart break a little..

Brilliant :)
wild-angel82 chapter 14 . 3/8/2010
I just read this story over the weekend and I really loved the twist with the undercover job! Great story!
Love to read chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
Great! I like the twist at the beginning chapter, so unexpected. Clever. Keep me hooked reading the whole story. The prison environment and the secrecy nature of any undercover mission adds an special tension and threatening edge to any story. Great idea. Also I liked how easy were thrown in the story the feelings between them.

Another non native English speaker, so I expect my comment makes sense.
Ana chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
Hi!This fic is great!I really enjoyed reading it,hope you write more like this one!I'm from Portugal,I just started watching the show, but I'm a big fan of the and Emily are a great couple. Just wanted you to know that you have a fan in Europe,lol! Sorry if the text has errors,it's way nore easier to read than to write ;)