Reviews for Time to Decide
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Oh my heck. That was so sweet!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
It would be so hard and confusing for Ianto. When Jack came back I'm sure Ianto didn't know where he stood.
allonsyand221b chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
AWWWWW SO CUTE OMG THAT ENDING THOUGH
ToonyTwilight chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
This was a well written story! I very much enjoyed it.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Still love this story!

D.
hogwarts.single.rose chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
I loved the ending
Aya2013 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
I like this story! amazing and beatiful! Thank you for sharing
ChocoBetty chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Let me just leave a "Thank you" for this story. Although I hate when Tosh and Owen die. ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Love this so much
FanWoman18 chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
Okay now I officially love it! Good job
FanWoman18 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Yeah slightly annoyed with Ianto
FanWoman18 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Yeah I kind of like this but am quickly getting annoyed at Ianto...but I'm going to keep reading.
Monocerosik chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
Oh god. I think I'm at loss. Of words. You know, it should be forbidden, such amazing stories preventing people from doing their work, from writing their papers and studying... Keeping them glued to the computer, unable to tear their eyes of the screen even if they have some highly important essay to give in few hours... If I fail - you're to blame, because I was literally unable to close the browser and will myself to turn back to work. It's absolutely amazing. I think it's one of the most captivating stories I've ever read. I have no idea how you've made it so gripping and thrilling and interesting and captivating while ensuring it was hot and funny and extremely enjoable and nice to read. There was one thing that made me stop - to wonder at your amazing talent. It was the chapter of Tosh and Owen's death. It the space of one short chapter you've made me cry and smile and cry and smile again several times - it's unbelievable how you writing can affect feelings. I was upset at their death, then there was a short memory and although I remembered at the beginning of the reminescence that they're dead, at the end I found myself grinning stupidly at the screen, and then there was a hard comeback to the present, and again I was sad, and THEN I was smiling at the computer like an idiot. Wow. Such an emotional swing in one chapter. Just... wow.
You're brilliant!
jekyllhj7 chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
Just read this whole thing in one go... 2 hours while sitting here at work. Wow... I got all wibbly wobbly feelings in my stomach at times.

And I will admit, I was so scared you were going to take it through CoE. But I kept at it. The way you ended it was perfect. Jack comes back and he and Ianto are still together... happily ever after living in that house with new curtains.
hklbry chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
A good story brilliantly written. Also, you managed to keep it to the perfect length and stay focused on the themes you wanted to explore. Well done!