Reviews for Studies in OrcHuman Relations
Autumn FB chapter 1 . 2/9
A nice story, well written as well.
Pamdizzle chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I liked it. Very good.
alliesings chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh, so beautiful. I was beginning to fear that there were no happy endings for this pairing. Thank you for these moments with them.
Jillandria chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Very tasteful, I would say. You describe much without giving it away. I would rather read a romance style such as this than something too descriptive blurring along the lines of 'tmi'. Thank you.
Minimewtwo chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I think this story was mostly cute
"I am the Warchief. It is my privilege to be odd." LOL
Anyway I loved this story.
Angel sai chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I don't usually go for the ThrallxJaina stories but this one was very tasteful ;) love it!
Natsuki chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I am looking forward to Icecrown to see the possible redemption of Arthas, but I have been wondering about the situation Jaina's found herself in, having to play mediator and still appear loyal to the Alliance. Varian seriously needs his head smacked.

I laughed at seeing the parallel between Garrosh and Varian: both probably would be horrified, and it would be hilarious to see their expressions. Hmm, WoW comic idea!
madpostman chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Great story. I love Thrall and Jaina fics that are done well. I hope to read more from you.
Sarah LoTuS chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
aw! :P
Evil Orange Crayon chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Very nice.
mirari1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Lovely! Sweet but not overly so, and I found both Jaina and Thrall to be beautifully in character. I like the nice crisp prose, and I definitely chuckled at the idea of Thrall asking the Kor'kron Guard (or whoever) about mackin' it with humans. Thanks for sharing!
Weiila chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aww, that was so bittersweet. Mostly the latter, but the former is always there throughout which fits very well. I love the simplicity of their dialogue, they speak rather formally but they don't need loads of pretty words to say what's important because they know each other so well.

Also that part about Thrall wanting to be prepared was so cute it made me smile like a goon.