Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
uo-chou chapter 3 . 9/14
This is awesome, you definitely need to update it!
otakumick chapter 3 . 7/11
it was fun, I just hope it isn't done.
*Sleep well ni-chan."*

"Imoto" is the term you want as it means younger/little sister.

"Nii" refers to an older/big brother.
"Nee" refers to an older/big sister.
"Ototo" is a younger/little brother.

"Aniki" and "Anuee" (sp?) are also terms for big brother/sister. Think it's a formality issue. Both terms are used in Yakuza and biker gangs though.

Hence, why Konohamaru calls Naruto "Aniki" and it's often translated as Boss.
Not helped by him sometimes using the term "Oyabun" which is the proper title for a Yakuza Boss. Those called "Aniki" are higher up in the Family hierarchy. So think Lieutenants or Captains to the Oyabun's General.
Tjin chapter 3 . 2/17
aww... no more, an amnesia bound naruto in the ranma verse...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Where the heck did they get the jumanji board from?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Of course we can.

WHAHAHAHA
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Ah, you're using Tsunade's line from Author Laryna6's story "Uchibi Sasuke," "My boobs give me super-strength!"
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I love Kodachi getting to play with both Ranko and Ranma.

I like the cute childish Miss Hinako bonding. Naruto always played well with kids. They'll get along fine.

It was rather interesting reading about the scout clones.

The adventures as a mau and raven were rather fun to read.

If I had to guess, you turned Ranma into a Kitsune and put him, Ranko and Kodachi into another world.

Well, if the game holds true they won't be coming back until others play that game as well. I actually liked all that until the end there. I had liked how everything was working out. Now, the three are either on another world, time stopped, or in fantasy adventure until some one else releases them.

Oddly, you could have Kodachi's lost/misplaced mom be a part of the game as well. It could explain why their family is usually so messed up. The Prinpcial Kuno lost his wife to the game while gaining some unwanted additions. Explans Wannabe Samura Kuno as well...

Now, you just need Sasuke to basically have observed it and lead everyone interested into an attempt to rescue them. I'd actually more interested in Kasumi and Nodoka going along to rescue them. Shampoo and Ucchan we know have skills and could do it, but really? Nah they don't need to bond with them.

I'd also be curious on seeing a clone guide Hotaru and Ami along as well.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
This is great. I like seeing the more adult and mature minded Kasumi. I like the expanded Dr. Tofu thing happening because of her, but applying to all attractive females.

That sounds like he has a mental disorder and not really in love with her this time around. I'd have to say that I can actually support his mom setting him up with some one to both get him married and hopefully break out of that mental disorder.

I like how things have gone with Akane this time around. She is out of the running. I can actually see Sasuke supporting this Ranma. He wants to do the friendship bit first with the Kuno girl so that'll work and might tame her a bit.

I like just his professional interactions. I like him training Ryoga as a body guard for Akane and pretty much explaining that she has broken the engagement. If Rygoa works it through, he will now have more of shot with her. Ryoga will just figure that Genma took Ranma through some legendary ninja clan and got him properly trained up at one point in the past. Obviously they were much better about protecting their secrets and even memory though than Genma ever released and likely got Ranma to swear on his honor and its only because he has forgotten something that he is revealing so much. That makes the most sense.

Ukyou will do far better with him than Akane will. That's just sort of a given. She won't take advantage of the situation, but will spend time and likely kiss and hug him. Ravishment? Nah that might feel too much like taking advantage.

Shampoo will be the odd one out. Cologne will know that the clone tech isn't hers. She will all for Shampoo spending time with a willing Ranma. Her task will rightly be keeping Mouse from interrupting things. This is oddly Shampoo's best shot.

I'm curious if Nabiki or Kasumi will want to step up for the Tendo engagement now?
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is rather interesting setup. I though it was Naruto miss IDed as Ranma to start with. You know the mere side effects of this one could be rather interesting. Most of what I've read, I'd believe the fox was tied/sealed by/with Naruto's soul. I'd think that if you stuffed Naruto into Ranma, the fox would have been dragged along...

If so, the Moon Healing could have had some rather positive healing effects for him actually killing off the fox as well as the ID memory loss.

I'd love a few more chapters of this concept. Ranma over reacts a lot. I'd love for Naruto to do his own thing. I liked the setup for him teaching Hotaru out to heal. I think that they make a cute pairing.

Oddly, Naruto might not actually have anything against harem life styles. With as many CRA fics as their have been, I'm sure that he was aware of the concept an practice.
phantomzeke chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
You...what is with you and the number 3? Nearly everything that ends up like this ends on chapter 3!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
to be technical, foxes are canines, like dogs and wolves and jackals and dingos. Canine is not only domesticated dogs.
shogun005 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
goddessa39 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
...why? Why isn't there more of this? *cries* its so fun and the Jumanji Magicka game left us on a cliffie.
Malix2 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Another winning story. I have yet to read a single one of your stories that isn't good.