Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
xArtehx chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
This is rather interesting.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Interesting. Jumanji in the Ranma-verse... I can believe that.
one.who.reads chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
You had them play jumanji? That's interesting.
Dragonhulk chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Love the story, and very happy to see it updated! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what you come up with next.
cjcold2 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Nice update.

I especially like the part with the friendship with Kodachi. And was that the Jumanji(sp?) game?

Enjoying neoRanma's interaction with his varioius fiancees. I have to admit that his ability to be in multiple places at once and given them all the time they want would cut down on the jealousy and fighting.

Still looking forward to Hotaru's lessons in chakra control and healing.

Nice little joke with the teddy bear, surprised that Ranma/Naruto didn't have a flashback to the capture Tora missions as a Genin.

More soon please.
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
pretty good ne
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mikey123 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Jumanji!
Wing Zero 032 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
So in this story Ranma is the reincarnation of Naruto Uzumaki?, AWESOME!

I liked how the interaction of the clones went so much to the point that they behaved like an entire battalion of A.N.B.U. and Ranma's commanding skills, tactics and even problem solving skills mean that it Naruto made the rank of Hokage in the end.

I lol'd at this last section in which Ranma and Ranko were playing a game so similar to JUMANJI of all things, and liked the part that Ranko gained her own body, and Ramna aparently got Kurama's power

Keep the great work, I hope to see the next chapter real soon
jayods chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Awesome.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Hoo hum!
andres.mullerbeck chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
was that jimange they were playing? fun chapter.
habib chapter 3 . 10/10/2013