Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
fellow chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Awesome story so far.
Beer is food chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
It is fun reading this story, but the last chapter is kinda confusing.
I hope you write another chapter soon.
Sdarian chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
The magic board game has a lot of potential, but I've never really come across anything that does much with it. A couple of stories here and there use it but they are pretty much universally short and unfinished. It's too bad, as the few that are longer are usually fun reads. Even this one could be pretty easily made into a crossover story where Both Ranma's and Kodachi end up in whatever random universe, because this game sent them there. And given the wording, they can come back to this world after whatever adventure they run into (probably the main storyline of the world they enter, or at least a major story arc) is over. Could probably make a full series out of it, enter one world from the game, come back with extra loot and experience and play the game again to go on the next story's adventure.
lolboblord chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
please update this when the inspiration strikes you
SleepyMangaHead chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Oh my god! They were totally playing Jumangi.
xArtehx chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
This is rather interesting.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Interesting. Jumanji in the Ranma-verse... I can believe that.
one.who.reads chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
You had them play jumanji? That's interesting.
Dragonhulk chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Love the story, and very happy to see it updated! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what you come up with next.
cjcold2 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Nice update.

I especially like the part with the friendship with Kodachi. And was that the Jumanji(sp?) game?

Enjoying neoRanma's interaction with his varioius fiancees. I have to admit that his ability to be in multiple places at once and given them all the time they want would cut down on the jealousy and fighting.

Still looking forward to Hotaru's lessons in chakra control and healing.

Nice little joke with the teddy bear, surprised that Ranma/Naruto didn't have a flashback to the capture Tora missions as a Genin.

More soon please.
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
pretty good ne
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mikey123 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Jumanji!
Wing Zero 032 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
So in this story Ranma is the reincarnation of Naruto Uzumaki?, AWESOME!

I liked how the interaction of the clones went so much to the point that they behaved like an entire battalion of A.N.B.U. and Ranma's commanding skills, tactics and even problem solving skills mean that it Naruto made the rank of Hokage in the end.

I lol'd at this last section in which Ranma and Ranko were playing a game so similar to JUMANJI of all things, and liked the part that Ranko gained her own body, and Ramna aparently got Kurama's power

Keep the great work, I hope to see the next chapter real soon
jayods chapter 3 . 10/11/2013