Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
iamnuff chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
you misspelled Ami as "Amy"
BruddaJokka chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
This is really quite enjoyable
Moonlight Memories chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Really interesting so far! :) I'm glad you're continuing this:)
CharmedbyFire chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
It's amazing to see an update for this! I find it interesting you have different authors typing it up for you now haha
I want expecting jumanji but hey, it's like one bug crossover why not?XD
Howard Russell chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
YAY! This has long been a favorite of mine. Thank you so much for updating this. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Selias chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Jumanji?
PsyckoSama chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Great. They're playing Jumanji...
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Just because you changed it to Ranma doesn't mean you can't edit out the discrepancies.
Jimm chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Cool, I didn't really ever expect to see more of these stories. The line "I am made of goes fast" from the other Lamps story still makes me giggle.
Eldersprig chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
"Nodoka kissed her son the cheek."
Arrrrrrgghh! Japanese don't do that! Kissing is foreplay. Japanese parents don't kiss their children.
karthik9 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Youko Rayah chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Jumanji?(sp)

I love that you have updated this, always fun to see Tsunade on the loose in another world :)
SlickRCBD chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I'm glad this story is still alive, and I enjoyed the update. However, I have to wonder where this board game came from. All the other stuff so far has been plausible for Naruto, but the board game came out of the blue. If it was a normal one it would need little explanation, but a magic one like Jumanji needs some foreshadowing. While it's highly in genre for Ranma, you do need a scene where they acquire it, even if you just have them stopping in the infamous antique shop where several magic items were acquired in the series between the anime and manga.

Other than that, it was great. I have to wonder if the male raven was Ranma in a henge, since you never explicitly stated it. Still, it was funny either way.
Quathis chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I do so enjoy the antics here. Plenty of humor and hijinks mixed with friendly wisdom and randomness up the wall. Thanks for the laughs and the mystery of where those three are off to terrorize. Cause I don't think Jumanji has much that can withstand them. Until next time.
Semil chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Glad to see more of this, and look forward to more.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »