Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
Jimm chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Cool, I didn't really ever expect to see more of these stories. The line "I am made of goes fast" from the other Lamps story still makes me giggle.
Eldersprig chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
"Nodoka kissed her son the cheek."
Arrrrrrgghh! Japanese don't do that! Kissing is foreplay. Japanese parents don't kiss their children.
karthik9 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Youko Rayah chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Jumanji?(sp)

I love that you have updated this, always fun to see Tsunade on the loose in another world :)
SlickRCBD chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I'm glad this story is still alive, and I enjoyed the update. However, I have to wonder where this board game came from. All the other stuff so far has been plausible for Naruto, but the board game came out of the blue. If it was a normal one it would need little explanation, but a magic one like Jumanji needs some foreshadowing. While it's highly in genre for Ranma, you do need a scene where they acquire it, even if you just have them stopping in the infamous antique shop where several magic items were acquired in the series between the anime and manga.

Other than that, it was great. I have to wonder if the male raven was Ranma in a henge, since you never explicitly stated it. Still, it was funny either way.
Quathis chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I do so enjoy the antics here. Plenty of humor and hijinks mixed with friendly wisdom and randomness up the wall. Thanks for the laughs and the mystery of where those three are off to terrorize. Cause I don't think Jumanji has much that can withstand them. Until next time.
Semil chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Glad to see more of this, and look forward to more.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
grins... ohhhhhh... continue
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! (*x5) Love that Kodachi gotten reel friends and Ranko is now alive.
AnFan-n-More chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Well, at least the original Ranma (Naruto) will know what happened up till the clone Ranko hugging Kodachi since the memories went to him as well :)

I think I mentioned this in a previous review, the thought strikes me as not the first time I've had it, and that thought is that I really really really like that you've used positives to describe all the characters to the forgetful Ranma. This gives the story such a different and positive aspect that is extremely rare for a Ranma story. It's a real breath of fresh air.

Very fun story to read. Thanks for the update :D
Ancalador chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Now this is quite interesting, I look forward to seeing how it goes.
macdjord chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
*glee* Glad to see this finally updated!
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Great! I never though there would actually be more of this, but I'm glad there is. The Jumanji-like game was a nice touch, by the way.
rollingWater chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
YES! HOORAY! I thought this was dead! Great to see it continue.
mpop chapter 3 . 10/9/2013