Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
DaBear chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
LOL - Glad so see more of this, this one and the others in your 'New Lamps for Old' have always been some of my favorites.
solitare chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Thank you so much for updating this! So what were the ravens and the obnoxious guy from?
Ebona Nite chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
It's the Nerima version of Jumanji! I'm glad you're continuing this, it's a great story. I hope you'll continue the other New Lamps for Old as well.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I'm ecstatic that you are updating all of your stories and can't wait to read them all.
Moonlight Memories chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This one is really interesting too! :) I kind of wish it would be continued but at the same time it can probably stand as it is.
DreamsRMyLife chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Definitely like the new Ranma. I never really liked the relationship with Akane either, so that's all good here :)
Gunsmith666 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I know I can't be the only person on this site that likes this idea and wants to see where you take it. Update dammit!
Lionhead Bookends chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I'd love to see more of this. Two chapters in two of four New Lamps for Old is not enough to sate my desire for this premise, and you've done a great job with it so far.
Pachimew chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Yay for Ranma losing his fear of cats! Yay for him actually treating his fiancees well! Yay for Ranma (the following is too be said in one breath) losing-his-memory-and-apparently-learning-one-of-Naruto's-jutsus-as-well-as-great-chakra-control-not-to-mention-all-the-other-cool-stuff!*pant pant*Yay for this fan-fic!
Deadzepplin chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
This is cool
Wrin chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
*sigh* It would only take a few chapters to finish most of these...please do so. They're really good!
solitare chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
So what happens to the Kyuubi when Ranma/Naruto is hit by Moon's purifying attack? If Kyuubi's energy is evil or dark then it should be purified or something. If Kyuubi is not in Ranma/Naruto then it should be in Naruto/Ichigo but I have not seen it there either. I think it's probably just the small word count that's the problem. I really hope you continue these because they are some of your best fics and far better than your Buffy stuff (in potential I mean). You have so many Buffy fics but so few Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers.
Jiopaba chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
...

Huh, I didn't even think about it, but reading through DBC's stories is a terrible bloat to my Favorite's list. They're all very good, and even if they never get continued they deserve a spot on the list because I enjoyed them...

But there's like fifty of the goddamned things and they're all pretty good. Hmph...
Ashleythetiger chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
i like this a level headed ranma... dear god whats gonna happen?
korat5 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
hope you update very good story
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »