Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
Quathis chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I do so enjoy the antics here. Plenty of humor and hijinks mixed with friendly wisdom and randomness up the wall. Thanks for the laughs and the mystery of where those three are off to terrorize. Cause I don't think Jumanji has much that can withstand them. Until next time.
Semil chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Glad to see more of this, and look forward to more.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
grins... ohhhhhh... continue
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! (*x5) Love that Kodachi gotten reel friends and Ranko is now alive.
AnFan-n-More chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Well, at least the original Ranma (Naruto) will know what happened up till the clone Ranko hugging Kodachi since the memories went to him as well :)

I think I mentioned this in a previous review, the thought strikes me as not the first time I've had it, and that thought is that I really really really like that you've used positives to describe all the characters to the forgetful Ranma. This gives the story such a different and positive aspect that is extremely rare for a Ranma story. It's a real breath of fresh air.

Very fun story to read. Thanks for the update :D
Ancalador chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Now this is quite interesting, I look forward to seeing how it goes.
macdjord chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
*glee* Glad to see this finally updated!
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Great! I never though there would actually be more of this, but I'm glad there is. The Jumanji-like game was a nice touch, by the way.
rollingWater chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
YES! HOORAY! I thought this was dead! Great to see it continue.
mpop chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Holy s***
This is still alive?!
DaBear chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
LOL - Glad so see more of this, this one and the others in your 'New Lamps for Old' have always been some of my favorites.
solitare chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Thank you so much for updating this! So what were the ravens and the obnoxious guy from?
Ebona Nite chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
It's the Nerima version of Jumanji! I'm glad you're continuing this, it's a great story. I hope you'll continue the other New Lamps for Old as well.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I'm ecstatic that you are updating all of your stories and can't wait to read them all.
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This one is really interesting too! :) I kind of wish it would be continued but at the same time it can probably stand as it is.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »