Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
awesome
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hmm, this was different, and would be fun to see how it continued to play out, especially with Ranma/Naruto? making lots of points with the Scouts there.
hattuteline chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I'm not sure what to expect of this - Is it going to be four chapters from different settings (as in a set of one-shots), or will they all be chaptered stories?

In the first case, I think it's not long enough. There was a woeful lack of interaction between canon characters of all series involved. The end result becomes just bland.

In the second case, the story screams, "Overpowered MC!" It's probably all right if you keep the fighting as a sideline issue. The way Ranma commanded attention at the hospital steeps close to a farce, and as long as it was intentional, all is fine.
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was quite entertaining, I will have to see more now. Somehow I think people would want to keep this Ranma over the other, hope he retains some of those memories after he changes back. The water skills would be a blessing to the real Ranma. Also, think Nodoka would miss him making sure his Pop comes home. Well thanks again for the fun read.
Kuno-Baby chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I am stunned by the awesome.

More please.
Keldin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hm. Interesting. I might rephrase the summary a bit, though, since I wasn't quite sure what you meant by an 'old Naruto.' It could have meant a pre-timeskip Naruto, for example. Maybe use 'older' or 'middle-aged' or something like that?
Faria Lyton chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Well, this promises to be interesting...
TerraBull chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
A new story!

Thanks godogma for helping.

Poor vending machine. :P

Will Cologne or Happi notice any diffrences?

How many may try to take advantage of Ranma now? Not that they will get away with it..

How many may try to learn from Hotaru an Ranma? Ami may be interested, for medical reasons, I am sure.

Will Konatsu spark a Memory? Sasuke cause him to Laugh?

Add when you can.
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I can not wait to see the next chapter to this series. I wander how far the changes will reach. I also wander how big of a change it will be for Hotaru.
KeiGinya chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
“Dear,” Nodoka said, attracting the attention of Ranma and Hotaru. “Don't play with your breasts in public.” - favorite line.

Saotome?
Mt-At chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is gona be interestin. Good Luck. Can Ranma/Naruto do his henge into a girl or does the curse replace that?
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
are you going to write more?
Innortal chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Interesting mix, should be fun.
Darkepyon chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I got to say i thought the idea was kinda weird but i really hope you continue makeing chapters for this story the first chapter was great and i look forward to any more that come out.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It's hard to find new things to praise with your stuff. You get everything right so often that I just can't think of anything I haven't already said.

...it would be nice to see this extended into a full story though.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »