Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
Kuno-Baby chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I am stunned by the awesome.

More please.
Keldin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hm. Interesting. I might rephrase the summary a bit, though, since I wasn't quite sure what you meant by an 'old Naruto.' It could have meant a pre-timeskip Naruto, for example. Maybe use 'older' or 'middle-aged' or something like that?
Faria Lyton chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Well, this promises to be interesting...
TerraBull chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
A new story!

Thanks godogma for helping.

Poor vending machine. :P

Will Cologne or Happi notice any diffrences?

How many may try to take advantage of Ranma now? Not that they will get away with it..

How many may try to learn from Hotaru an Ranma? Ami may be interested, for medical reasons, I am sure.

Will Konatsu spark a Memory? Sasuke cause him to Laugh?

Add when you can.
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I can not wait to see the next chapter to this series. I wander how far the changes will reach. I also wander how big of a change it will be for Hotaru.
KeiGinya chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
“Dear,” Nodoka said, attracting the attention of Ranma and Hotaru. “Don't play with your breasts in public.” - favorite line.

Saotome?
Mt-At chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is gona be interestin. Good Luck. Can Ranma/Naruto do his henge into a girl or does the curse replace that?
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
are you going to write more?
Innortal chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Interesting mix, should be fun.
Darkepyon chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I got to say i thought the idea was kinda weird but i really hope you continue makeing chapters for this story the first chapter was great and i look forward to any more that come out.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It's hard to find new things to praise with your stuff. You get everything right so often that I just can't think of anything I haven't already said.

...it would be nice to see this extended into a full story though.
FANFIC HUNTER chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
it rocks man please for the love of god continue this
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
A good start, I'm looking forward to seeing more. I'm also interested in seeing what the other replacements are.
kazekagesama23 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Very entertaining. I like the "wise old sensei" approach that happens when you use an old Naruto.
quickshot0 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Pretty interesting start atleast, has some interesting prospects from here on out as well.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »