Reviews for New Lamps for Old – Death is but a Doorway
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It's hard to find new things to praise with your stuff. You get everything right so often that I just can't think of anything I haven't already said.

...it would be nice to see this extended into a full story though.
FANFIC HUNTER chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
it rocks man please for the love of god continue this
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
A good start, I'm looking forward to seeing more. I'm also interested in seeing what the other replacements are.
kazekagesama23 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Very entertaining. I like the "wise old sensei" approach that happens when you use an old Naruto.
quickshot0 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Pretty interesting start atleast, has some interesting prospects from here on out as well.
ashnjack chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Are you planning on doing a ranma in a naruto crossover, or are you going to do radically different universes?
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So where's ranma if it's an old naruto in there? And bigger breasts? really?Not that great. Now if they made them bigger without the back strain, then you'd have something.
enderverse chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I think I am really going to like this series!
Celestial Indigo chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Excellent story thus far. I love how you have Hotaru as such a peeper. One down note is that I thought that the lines for the villains changing back were, "REFRESH, LOVELY," or, I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO SAYING THAT DAM WORD!" I also like how you have Naruto subtly inserted into the fic.

I can't wait to see how you play this out. Maybe since Ranma awoken his Elemental Country memories, it will awaken the fox. I can only imagine what mayhem would be unleashed upon the Greater Tokyo Area (GTA) upon emergence. Alie(sp?) to the scouts, or training tool?

Lookin' forward to a bigger-breasted Hotaru...I mean...your next chapter. Hopefully with a R/H match-up when you post it.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This should be very interesting to read about. i wonder what the pairing in this story would be?
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
...Wasn't bad, but it would work better if you were swapping Ranma's soul with Sarutobi's rather than Naruto.

I'm not saying Naruto couldn't end up like you've been portraying, but the large amount information and techniques seems to fit the man that had earned the titles "God of Shinboi" and "The Professor" much better than an extrapolation of Naruto's growth over the next 40 years.
tammin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
PLEASE! Continue this story. I would like to see who and how for the other three people. I really enjoyed how you have Ranma/Naruto reacting to everything so far.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was great fun, and while I look forward to the other stories/chapters, I'd enjoy reading further in this one.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9