Reviews for 100 Chapter Channy Challenge response
LeighLand chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
These all sound so funny! I'm looking forward to next year now. ;) Haha. And if you can't find 100 to do, I wouldn't freak out too much - I'd be just as happy to see 50 or so that you enjoyed writing than 100 ones that you reluctantly pumped out. Just saying. ;) But have an awesome Christmas and holiday!
mspink93 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Oh em gee, em gee!

Honestly, this sounds so amazing! How on Earth do you have so many ideas? Cannot wait to read these stories...UPDATE SOON!
BALLofSONSHINE chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
sounds like u got some AWESOME ideas up your sleeve. i cannot wait until you do more. i really hope you are having fun. i love your creative stories. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) :) :)
LeighLand chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Yay! Another great addition to the story! I love the way you wrote this... I was thinking the ghost was in it all along but was surprised when it was a raccoon. That was cute. :) And very believable! Also, thanks for escaping a big SWAC cliche - Chad rushing in to save the day. I loved how he just ran off as soon as Sonny was in trouble - that's CDC all over! So great job with that. My favorite sentence was Grady being "as covert as an alligator in a pie shop." Is that original? 'Cause I've never heard that one before and had to smile as I pictured that. Haha! :D You're such an awesome writer; I would have loved to see this as part of a real SWAC episode. Great job!

BALLofSONSHINE chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
this was so GREAT. never have i read a more realistic story then this! it captures Sonny with a chance perfectly! i mean- these are EXACTLY like what would happen in the show! i loved this Halloween special! it is spectacular! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! hope you're enjoying my challenge, keep it up! you are my favourite author! :) :) :)

I CAN'T WAIT! i am literally jumping in excitement!

From littlemismiley123
REIZELheartsYOU chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Hey. This is just so great. Awesome work. I really love it. This is really written so well. Good job. )
ohhMOONshoesPOTTER chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I'm excited! These are really good, and they're well into character (so I can experience the show when there's no new episodes). I'm so happy! :) These made my day.
24QueenMo chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I really like this story. Update soon! :)
24QueenMo chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I really like this story. I love the Christmas scene. “I don’t need virtues, I have talent and looks.” Very funny line. Good job. :)
LeighLand chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
AH! You have succeeded in making me look like a lunatic, laughing in the university hall. :D I just burst out whilst reading Sonny and Chad's argument at the end for the football scenario. Speaking of which, I loved how you twisted that around; I was wondering which one would win (I was rooting for Sonny) but was pleasantly surprised when Tawni and Portlyn won! Haha.

And I'm desperately sorry about not updating! :( (Please don't yell at me) I'm going to have to push it a little further to Wednesday. *cringes* Being gone over the weekend took more time from my writing than I'd expected, and I promised to write a long chapter to make up so I'm sticking to that. But Chapter 5 WILL be out on Wednesday!

So anyways, enough rambling, but Part 2 of this story is awesome! Can't wait for the next one - they sound great, especially the "Movies" one. Thanks for updating!

BALLofSONSHINE chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
you are really good at this. i have never read a more realistic story of SWAC. i hope you are enjoying my challenges coz i love reading what you wrote. your stories are like real episodes! i am impressed! so... i am the instigator for all this evil, hey? ha ha ha! lol!

you are an awesome author and my favourite by far. keep it up, and i hope you update real fast! these are FANTASTIC! LOL!

from the 'instigator of evil'

Not Your Exception chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Ooh, I really like these. :)

Your characterizations are great and very true to the show.
BALLofSONSHINE chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
WOW. these are very good! you have an awesome imagination! i probably couldn't have done that as well as you did. :) :) :) i am glad to see you have done several stories in one. GREAT! :) keep it up, i love your creativity! :) :) :)
LeighLand chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I'm SO excited for this story! You're off to a terrific start already. There is so much description packed into each one-shot, and I could definitely see every one of these scenes bein included on a live show. They're so true to Sonny With a Chance! I love how you've put a little twist in these scenarios - most people write really sappy Channy challenges, but these are a perfect blend of Chad/Sonny tension, flavored with a little bit of humor! I can't wait for Part 2! :D

~Victoria L.

P.S. Favorite part was when Sonny reveals that Chad was cheating on the talent show - most people write that he's some kind of guitar genius, but I started laughing at the part when he realized the gig was up!
WhiteRose6136 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
You are quickly on your way to becoming one of my favorite SWAC authors. Just the brief summary for Part 2 made me laugh. I can't wait to see what else you bring to the table. This chapter was so funny and cleverly written, and you managed to keep everyone perfectly in character. I'm impressed, seriously. I always get excited when I come across a fantastic new SWAC author.

The funny thing about this fandom is that, as you pointed out in your cliche story (which I loved as well), there's a huge difference in the quality of stories. Some of the stories are so good, and some are so bad. Yours definitely falls into the good category. You've been here for a short amount of time and have already managed to pick up on the mannerisms of the characters in a way that some people, who have been here since the beginning, still struggle with.

And the fact that your plots are just crazy enough to be entertainng, but not so crazy that they don't make sense, makes your writing that much better. I especially like that you don't rush the Sonny and Chad relationship. As much as I love them together, the way you write them is much more realistic to the show, and enjoyable. I'm really looking forward to reading more. Keep up the great work!

Until Next Time,