Reviews for I'm A Mutant
PLEASE UPDATE!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
awesome start and twist
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
pathetic an x men always stas on gaurd
angelofmusic103 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Update soon please
midnightRain3445 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Update please!
NightFury12349 chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Cool! Cant wait for another chapter!
marylopez0812 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Please update. This is a amazing story. I love it.
BeckaR chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Awesome story really love it so far and cant wait for more please
LittleMoonlightLover chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
please, please, please can you continue this story!

I simply love it!
cottoncandybl52 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Kul
bellsbabeyxoxox3kiss chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Omg, Update a story before i chop off your balls!
Nyx KentDeadly Nightmare chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
If I was a MUTANT I would want the powers of a Dragon! In all my stories that I make my person ALWAYS has dragon powers! Here I'll tell you one of them. So far she is my fav! I have curently writtin it so...um yeah! First so that you understand her youve got ta know the story.

It's about a girl named Nyx and her brother Clark joins the Justice Leuage as a superhero known as Deadly Nightmare.

She goes to MT. Justice and helps the sidekicks train.

She has a long black is the same height as Clark(superman) but is much more muscular has knee long midnight black hair and shoulder long bangs that cover her entire face so you dont see her is very pale and coustume is mostly has knee long dark purple boots and a mini skirt that stopped a couple inches above her top had long long sleeves and elbow long gloves that are dark the middle...on the chest had dark purple letters has two purple belts that cross over each over like a has a scar that starts at her right eyebrow to her cheek bones making her blind in that has many scars all over her body from past events that went on after her and Clarks parents keeps to herself and is very ghost like because of heremotions and the begining of the story she is kidnapped and used as a project and is given more has large midnight black Dragon wings and really dark purple dragon eyes with black has long sharp teeth and nails but her nails are black. She can be really mean and grumpy sometimes has many powers are Teleport,Walk through walls,Can fly with and without wings,Eye lasers(like super man),Stronger than Clark,Turns invisable,Controls all elemental powersearth-fire-water-air-storms-eletricity,Controls darkness which includes shadows,Telepathic,Can move things with her mind,Can heal herself really can use just let people know she is not yours!
Cheertastic978 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I like the story so far please update soon :)