Reviews for Logan's Run: Regeneration
Fayari chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Just faving.
Fayari chapter 29 . 3/10/2013
Oh hahaha! Damn, this series is the best! The best! Brightened up my entire shitty day. Only my day though seeing as I read all three Run's in one friggin sitting. Too short! Hope to read more from you soon!
Blu chapter 29 . 10/15/2012
Fucking hilarious
Guest chapter 29 . 4/15/2011
freking AWESOME!
10wolves chapter 29 . 8/26/2010
WOOT! Kickass heaven, here I come! '.'
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 29 . 2/3/2010
YEAH! It's about time this story had a happy ending! And a funny one at that!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 29 . 2/1/2010
I'm going to say one thing and one thing only.

greatest story arc EVER! And the best ending I could ever imagine for this storyline. Just...wow.
Tazer42 chapter 29 . 2/1/2010
Yay! You finished it!

I have to admit, that was an AWESOME ending.

the only problem I had with it was the lack of Beast Boy's powers. they could have really come in handy there in that last fight.

anyways, GOOD JOB! glad to see you're not dead, and good luck on whatever you're working on now.

I'm looking forward to it.
Tallygirl02 chapter 29 . 2/1/2010
O...M...G...

An epic ending to an epic series! Deffiniatly my favorite Beast Boy story of all time. I tip my hat to your greatness.
WarriorsFan26 chapter 29 . 1/31/2010
Good Story. Keep it up!
origin of summoners chapter 28 . 1/31/2010
great chapter.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 26 . 1/27/2010
You updated, woo! And that...THAT is what all updates should aspire to be. Humourous, action packed, fantastic and leaving us wanting more!
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
How many times is that...? BBs dies, what, 4... 5 times now? I hope this isn't the forever one. Psh. What a crappy ending that would be. And they all died, the end. XD
Toriano.Flacko chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
Finally, after (insert large amount of days here) days, you update... and leave us hanging with THIS. Slade... what a %*9&#. I mean, gods, man, the &*%!% ( calls himself the best, makes himself a suspected pedophile (show-wise, I haven't seen it recently... but using people that much younger than him for THIS? geez) basically invites his death, then shoots it instead of... well, of course he wants to live and say he won. Who doesn't?

Still... it might be just me, but I'm getting that nagging feeling I always get when something's not quite right. Ya feel me?

LATER!
Still-Me-Pockets chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
OMFG! YOU AREN'T DEAD!

...I thought you were took you forever to update!

YOU. ARE. AWESOME.