Reviews for The Bonds of Blood
This Book is one of the best I have ever read. Trust me when I say I have probably read over a thousand or close to it at the very least. So thank you for this wonderful and thoroughly enjoyable book. You are a very talented writer and should never stop writing. You have a gift for writing. Please never stop sharing it with the world.
Keep on writing, your faithful reader Lexi
Player4o6 chapter 52 . 7/5
Woah... that was intense... a lot of death... 10/10
Neoacoya1 chapter 52 . 7/1
Damn. You know, I wasn't going to read this story based on the summary, but I was really bored and I thought why not? And I'm so glad I did. Hands down, one of THE best Harry Potter fics I've ever read. Due to my severe lack of imagination, I hold good authors in high regard. I thank you for this story.
nicole.howe.737 chapter 52 . 6/17
Fantastic! I love this storyline. I started reading this story yesterday and have just finished it. It completely sucked me in and wouldn't let go until I'd finished.
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination :)
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 52 . 6/17
i love it! i really love how the bond is not all good and perfect. I really live the ending too! absolutely amazing story. Great job!
Ace McKnight chapter 52 . 6/12
This was well done in it's willingness to tackle hard and awkward issues that would come from this. I've never quite seen another story that explored those topics to this extent. There were bumps and bruises along the way, but overall I think everything was done well, even the (likely) less well liked parts like all the character deaths.
Don’t care! You killed the Malfoy line off! *dancing a jig* !
Harry cursed Malfoy. Why didn’t he continue and curse Voldemort and the other death eaters? Why just stand there?
Kendo chapter 33 . 5/16
'Ron, bless his soul, still had no clue.'

Lol XD
annasfanfic chapter 52 . 5/16
Kendo chapter 7 . 5/16
Such an exciting chapter this was!
Always admire your work
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 1 . 5/8
*cries* That was...I have no words...
It was simply beautiful. I have never read two stories quite the same, but this one, this one is eons ahead of the rest. I cannot express how much I loved this story.
- Joan McCreedy
Havoc Follows chapter 33 . 5/1
This story has gone from slightly silly to plain stupid. No much unnecessary bullshit.
sondowth chapter 52 . 4/30
A fitting end for a great story.
sondowth chapter 31 . 4/15
Never mess with an angry Hunny or make fun of Harry in her presence. It might be the last thing you do.
4,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »