Reviews for The Bonds of Blood
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 52 . 8/17
It was very good
Carly chapter 52 . 8/5
This was one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read
Carly chapter 37 . 8/4
I did NOT just read “apache attack helicopter” in a harry potter fanfic outside of tumblr. I didn’t read it. It didn’t happen.
Carly chapter 33 . 8/4
That was EPIC
Carly chapter 11 . 8/3
Tonks omfg
Jensindenial3516 chapter 52 . 7/25
Thanks so much, loved reading this again.
This Book is one of the best I have ever read. Trust me when I say I have probably read over a thousand or close to it at the very least. So thank you for this wonderful and thoroughly enjoyable book. You are a very talented writer and should never stop writing. You have a gift for writing. Please never stop sharing it with the world.
Keep on writing, your faithful reader Lexi
Player4o6 chapter 52 . 7/5
Woah... that was intense... a lot of death... 10/10
Neoacoya1 chapter 52 . 7/1
Damn. You know, I wasn't going to read this story based on the summary, but I was really bored and I thought why not? And I'm so glad I did. Hands down, one of THE best Harry Potter fics I've ever read. Due to my severe lack of imagination, I hold good authors in high regard. I thank you for this story.
nicole.howe.737 chapter 52 . 6/17
Fantastic! I love this storyline. I started reading this story yesterday and have just finished it. It completely sucked me in and wouldn't let go until I'd finished.
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination :)
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 52 . 6/17
i love it! i really love how the bond is not all good and perfect. I really live the ending too! absolutely amazing story. Great job!
Ace McKnight chapter 52 . 6/12
This was well done in it's willingness to tackle hard and awkward issues that would come from this. I've never quite seen another story that explored those topics to this extent. There were bumps and bruises along the way, but overall I think everything was done well, even the (likely) less well liked parts like all the character deaths.
Don’t care! You killed the Malfoy line off! *dancing a jig* !
Harry cursed Malfoy. Why didn’t he continue and curse Voldemort and the other death eaters? Why just stand there?
Kendo chapter 33 . 5/16
'Ron, bless his soul, still had no clue.'

Lol XD