Reviews for From My Place In The Shadows
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
that was so beautiful sad and every emotion i can feel
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I LOVE ITTTT SO SWEET AND SAD X
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was so nice!

Smooth and cute :)

Love it!
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Angel coming back to check on Bella in Sunnydale off and on for 24 years. Remembering the night he left her. The pain of leaving her. Only wanting to see her from a distance to make sure she was okay. Knowing that she had moved on with Riley and had 3 beautiful children. The first one named after him. To the ending where Bella is dying and Angel remained with her until her death. Planning to die with the sunrise on her grave to be together. Very moving. It definitely touched my heart as the tears poured down my face.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It was really sad, but I really liked it. Through it all, their love never faded, that's what matters.
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
your evil.

You made me cry. lol.

Okay so that's not really hard to do especially when it comes to Buffy and Angel. I loved this, so sad but absolutely one of the sweetest stories I've read.
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Beautiful, just beautiful, and Sarah McLachlan's lyrics are just icing on the cake.
angel1969 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It is good but sad...too bad you did not write happy ending for them...I liked it...
infinity-for-eternity chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was a very interesting, moving fic. I loved it.
Everleigh chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
really good story. You are a very good writer.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
very very very heartwarming :) fantastic writing

BA forever
paris chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
omg I cried! this was so beautiful! hope you update your other fics as well...your a great writer.
White-Horse186 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh my gosh this was probably the best one shot I have ever read. I love the song at the end, and as I listened to it, I could imagine Angel lying down beside Buffy, preparing to die, as if it was a movie or a show or something. This was incredibly touching and very well-written. I like how she named her first son after him. Oh golly, I'm tearing up...

Thanks, this was amazing
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh this was so sad. Very inspiring and fulfilling story about Buffy's life and how it ended. and a remarkable, sad ending that the love of her life couldn't live without her. It reminds me of Romeo and Juliet story. That one would die to be with the other.

Great story...perfect
blue talith chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh, my, goodness! Such a moving story. Well written! (Tears were moistening my eyes by story's end.) Good job!