Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
Aurora Marija chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well damn. Another perfect story and this time with 3 of my favorite characters in it, and including Gin x Ran one of my favorite pairings.

I like your slightly au take on this. Lovely, compelling plot that had me glued to the screen until it was over. I love your descriptive writing, and the way you convey the feelings of each character without having to do a first person point of view story(stories told that way, for example "I felt so proud of her when she told me she wanted to fight"...etc where one person narrates the entire story piss me off. Good authors can convey the emotions of all their characters without having to use much first person narration at all- like you, an amazing author).

Beautiful story, and now I'm off to read more of what you've done. I'm sure they're all just as epic. Now if only you'd do an Uryuu x Orihime or Ulquiorra x Orihime(my fav pairings of all); but I'm happy with whatever you write, so it's cool. :)
at-kb chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is awesome! I love it! It's so rare to see a fic with these four that doesn't make anyone completely OOC, but your characterization rang really true.
Thornesmith chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
all i can say is wow. great story!
MidTiti chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Really nice story ! Well written and interesting. I like the way you make them act, it is natural and believable.

Keep goin !
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I loved it, somewhere near the ending I actually started tearing up. There is like 4 story's I've read that's done that so kudos to you. This is going in my favs.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That's sad and kinda cute at the same time, but really well written _
Mysticbreez chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I literally cried while reading the last part.

Really.

I'm not joking.
kRyStAlt3aRz chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I really like how hinamori saves aizen. I've never read anything like that(:

the ending was great...definently 5/5!
insidevision chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Simply amazing. thumbs up I loved it.

-Kath