Reviews for Wings Of A Wizard
This is so good. I can't wait to see what happens next. please update soon.
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 7/16
This is such a cool story. I hope Ari will be ok. Will this be updated, or has it been completely abandoned? I liked this story & it's the only one that is really good.
Kit Ninja chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Wondering if you have any plans in continuing this story as it is really interesting.
greenwolf19 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
This is a really interesting story involving my two favorite books, although I wonder who will be paired up together. Also I'm wondering if London(Harry) and the gang will bump into some wizards soon? Anyway hope you update soon
kyuubilover chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
PLEASE you Must continue! The story is too good!
kaley the vampire lover chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I love this story!
Ciega Chica chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Who knows if you'll continue but hey, you've got a great thing going here :) Wonder what the wizards response will be to Harry. Will they help hide the seven in the magical world?
Elfhunter chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I'm looking foward to when you introduce the wizards into the mix.
Kai Chen chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
update please
Blackmass chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
are they going to go to hogwarts?
juia chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
please update soon! i really like this story and wish to read more of it!
jayswing96 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I can't wait for more. This story is great!
Bobette13 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Interesting crossover, never read one of these before ... and after looking at the HP/Max. Ride crossovers posted, I don't think I will read another anytime soon.

You have a bunch of interesting and slightly freaky things here, and only three (admittedly fairly long) chapters posted; lemme see what comes next! Please? Pretty please?

Also: Jeb. I vaguely remember reading the books, and I don't remember him being a good guy ... creepiness and questions abound. And Ari ... eraser? Eventually? Meh, dunno, but I want to see what you do to the little canon I remember.
The Sovereign Lord of Darkness chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
i love how you did this, your a great author, i hope you wright more
Niwaki chapter 3 . 12/9/2011