Reviews for Sweet Revenge
anime2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
XD XD Man and I thought Alice and Jasper part was bad. Poor Esme scared for life XD XD
ImmaWolfGirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Ha ha, I Remember Reading This Story a While Back, Before I Even Made a Fan Fiction Account. Me and My Friend Read This and We Were Laughing So Hard Throughout This Story.

So I Thought I'd Hunt it Down and Read it Again. ;)

Team Bella and Jacob

FOREVER 3
Tater-K chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
loved it! are you going to write one for bella and edward?
rulesofheartbreak101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
omg lol luv this 1 and the other 1, luv how coniving alice is and how jasper didnt want to get invlolved.

please please continue this i wanna find out wat happens and if bella gets paybacked lol.

much props

rulesofheartbreak101
daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Amber, I loved it! I love how playful everyone is, it had me cracking up. Poor Esme though, lol.

Oh, and of course, the mirror sex... gah. HOT.

Good luck in the contest! :)

hdink chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Loved this one too. Can't wait to see what comes out of the one with Edward and Bella. Esme walking in on Em whacking off was *shakes head* priceless, lol.
StarDusk chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
ANother jolly, playful Emmett! Sqquuee. I love it how easy-going Emmett can be when he wants to. I could totally feel his enjoyment of the prank he pulled on Alice and Jasper. LOL.

ANd I love how at first Rosalie was very okay with teaching Emmett a lesson. But she became another person when she got affected by Alice's doing. LOL.

And then... I love their.. WOW! It's sizzling!

Well done!

XOXO
sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
i love it :D
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Amber, OMG this revenge was really priceless. :D

Amazing story. I laughed so hard. The thing with the cake and Esme's visit. *lol* This ff revenge was very HOT. ;D

But I'm glad Rose and Em are alright now. ;) Especially their conversations were classic. I especially grinned so much, when it was Emmetts POV. *lol*

Also it was a awesome idea to say something more about the backround of the Cullen family.

Anyway this was amazing. :)
Kinky Kiki chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Revenge is a dish served best with cookies. :D

Great job bb.
iciri-piciri chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
OMG please do continue! i want ot read one about E/B too :P

lol

you know it's funny... i'm reading this on my maths lecture :D lol the girl sitting next to me started reading it too :P it was a funny thing... i mean what a perv must someone be to read smnut at school? but she said she reads HP slash :D lol so i'm relieved now

so back to my review:

i loved it. poor Rosalie, she did nothing really and she had to suffer too :)

But Em totes deserved it! Oh, and poor Esme :D lol that was funny. i think i'd die if my mom came in the room while... omg. i don't even want to think about that.

this is my fav story for the contest so far (or am i not supposed to say that? (and i really don't say this because i love you hon :D really! :P )

so please continue this :D

love you Amber, really :)

Olivia
Calikisses chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hey Amber!

That was great! They're just one big cock-blocking family, arent they? HAHA. I loved all the UST throughout, and how the frustration between the two could really be felt. Awesome story, like all your work. Good luck with the contest bb.

*XoXoX*
TeamJakeBella chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
awesome i love the twists and turns so evil!
BBSapphire24 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Loved it Amber! Laughed my ass off, then thoroughly enjoyed your UNFmett!

Good luck in the contest hun!

3 jess