Reviews for Solo Por Ti
theHidden1 chapter 19 . 6/21
This story was so cute. I enjoyed reading it so much. Thank you. :)
LupusPatronus chapter 19 . 1/9
I really really liked it, it was an incredibly cute story and I enjoyed reading it. the only 'but' that I could find was the grammar, because it seemed to be some mistakes with the words 'being' and 'been' and with 'there' and 'their'. it was a bit strange, considering the good spelling and huge vocabulary the story shows you have, and so I say it to you in order to advise you of them. anyway, I would have loved to know what happened exactly before they come to Middle Earth, how everybody else died and... just a little confused question here: why a snake bites them and gives them the ability to go to another world? I don't get it. really x(
all in all, IT'S PERFECT! have a good morning/afternoon/night D
LupusPatronus chapter 1 . 1/9
Hi, i'm here to say that the song you chose is really cute and beautiful and lovely that i was listening it while reading. is cute. NOW LET'S FACE THE REST OF YOUR STORY!
Pyrane chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
Thanks for the cute little story

***Pyrane***
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
I am looking forward to finding out how this turned out.

...I guess past tense is appropriate? It is finished, isn't it? I know I could go up and look at the status, but...well, it's late...or early, so too tired to do that.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Not a story from Draco's point of view. Not one from his point of view.

But it seems interesting so far
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Oh please tell me this story has Harry is main character and is from his point of view.

No draco point of view...
Lunary chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
Okay I guess I feel a little cheated XD

I mean it's practically a cliff hanger where you left of.
I mean no bonding, no small elfings, no meeting the fellowship and not I care much, but why wasn't Arwen his sister and why didn't he ever learn about his other brother?

So many questions and I guess no answers.
*sigh*

But despite all that I like this story.

Regards,
Lunary
LongChild chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
I know that this is complete but I thoroughly enjoyed it and so have only one thing to say... more please
-Ani
McSquidgeon chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
I can honestly say that this is the first crossover of this type that had intrigued me enough to read it and I wasn't disappointed! I really enjoyed this story!
yakuza511 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
It's thranduil not thandruil
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
King Thranduil to you
whrr.trudy chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
I don't know how I happened to click on this story lol I'm not a slash fan, but I have to say I enjoyed your story.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
oh shit poor daddy thandruil picked the wrong time to finally talk to his son.