Reviews for What Wasn't on Camera
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Make another gwen and duncan thingy please _
DramaRose13 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Very funny! I enjoyed it very much!

Characters: Gwen and Trent

Episode: Paint Ball Deer Hunter - the two of them are both deer and are like only in the episode for two minutes if that, so what I'd like you to write about is what did those two deer do during that challenge.
Icestar51 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
I have an idea for the next chapter!

Characters: Alejandro and Cody

Episode: Hawaiian Punch

About: After the tiebreaker, unseen on camera, Cody confronts Alejandro about everything he has done over the season.

Okay. That's my idea. This story is awesome! I shall continue reading it!

Happy New Year!

Icestar51
EvanescenceAngel chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I laughed my butt off at this, and here where I am it's 1:37 AM! XD

Good chapter! XD

HAPPY NEW/NUDE YEAR!
Islanda chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
This was nice, short, and really funny! Great work! It would be really funny if someone actually did that...Duncan does seem like the type though. xD
DaveandHomuraResetTheTimeline chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Ok, here, I have a couple of ideas. Read this review in case of serious writer's block. Seriously.

Characters: Trent and Courtney (as a couple)

Episode: Aftermath I: Trent's Descent, just after the show ends. A semi-awkward situation leads to a kiss- and evidence via Izzy and her digital camera.

Characters: Noah and Izzy (again, couple)

Episode: After The Dock Of Shame, during the commercial break. This plot, my friend, is entirely your call.

Welp, hope I helped! Good story so farr! Peace!

N. Charm
Alexander the Phoenix chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Characters: Cody and Gwen

Episode: S1, E7 (forgot name)
drums247 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
I just started reading this story today, and it's really good. It's pretty funny too. Here's my application:

Characters: Gwen, Trent

Episode: Who Can You Trust? - After Trent gets poisoned by the Fugu Blowfish
Jenna211 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
You should do AlejandroxHeather, when they were in first class together in the TDWT episode Rapa Phooey.
Rafael Pereira chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
I loved it!XD Oh,it was awesome...

I would like to make a request:

Characters:Izzy and Justin

Episodes:The situation when they dated each other ( it was just mentioned when Chris interviewed Izzy )
Jamie am I chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Characters: Noah and Cody, friendship, that is.

Episode: Total Drama World Tour, Slap Slap Revolution, during the dancing challenge.

Alternatively, the following would be nice, as well:

Characters: Sadie and Bridgette

Episode: Total Drama Island, The Sucky Outdoors, following Katie's elimination
fulltimereviewer chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
This is a great idea for a story. May I make a suggestion for a "Behind the Scenes" clip?

How about in the episode "Hook, Line, Screamer" I think there could have been a moment between Heather and DJ before his elimination.

What do you think?
Stinkfly3 chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Idea: How about doing a scene about what Noah was REALLY thinking when he hugged Bridgette.
can't think chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
haha!

EEEEEEK! i just love Heather and Noah! thank you thank you for writing this!

I request more HeatherxNoah (haha) maybe the dodgebrawl episode. IDK. but I understand if you'd rather do other requests first.

oh, but if not that: HeatherxCody or HeatherxDJ...I don't know what episode though. lol. just, nothing past episode 13 from tdwt...I'm only that far so far.
DramaRose13 chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Very cute, I loved it! In Paintball Deer Hunter, you only see Gwen and Trent for a minute at the beginning of the challenge. I say, you should write a chapter on what they did during the challenge.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »