Reviews for Intersecting Geodesics
Meridas chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I come back to read this every once in a while because it's amazing, and I thought I'd let you know that this story sticks with me more than any other I've read. Whenever I see a reference to the two years Jack's missing, I can't help but think "It was Ianto, duh!" And then it makes me smile. So, thanks again for sharing an amazing story. :)
ToonyTwilight chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I like this, no I love this! Made me smile and cry!
grrl chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I liked this. No, I loved it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Kila9Nishika chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
WOW
Meridas chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
This is quite an amazing series you have here. I've looked at some of your other Intersections stories, but I think this one is my favorite. I really love the way you portray the characters, especially younger Jack :)

"Clean it yourself." On Ianto's private list of three word sentences he'd always wanted to say to Jack, this one ranked second." - new favorite sentence :D So true.

So, overall, applause. I might drop reviews on the other stories later (but maybe avoid them, because the Long Tricks one made me cry. When did I become a sap, exactly?) Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
I liked this
Ahja Reyn chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
This. This was amazing. This had all the closure I needed after Torchwood ended and ripped my soul in half.

I liked this.
Miri chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Wow, just wow.

This was really brilliant, and I liked that it just fit in the two-year gap in Jack's memory. I always wondered about that and I suppose this is a pretty good explanation.

I liked that their characters were really fleshed out over the course of this and that you chose to make Jack a very different person from the one in the 21st century.
Keily Bee chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
I'll do you one better; I very much liked this :)
TeBlacks chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Wow! Such an original and wonderful idea! I've never seen anyone like it. Your imagination is incredible. I LOVED THIS! Gonna' check out the other fics from this universe now ;)

Keep writing, you're good at it.
Coriandergirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiked this! thank you for consistently making their lives better again. Love you!
KT3452 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I really didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. Well done. It was a good read, and thanks!
pinksocks chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
I really need to stop reading your stories and do some work, but they're too good!

Loved it!
mizu-sama chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
wonderful story. the ending made me cry a lot. happy humaney wumaney tears.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »