Reviews for Intersecting Geodesics
Keily Bee chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
I'll do you one better; I very much liked this :)
TeBlacks chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Wow! Such an original and wonderful idea! I've never seen anyone like it. Your imagination is incredible. I LOVED THIS! Gonna' check out the other fics from this universe now ;)

Keep writing, you're good at it.
Coriandergirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiked this! thank you for consistently making their lives better again. Love you!
KT3452 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I really didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. Well done. It was a good read, and thanks!
pinksocks chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
I really need to stop reading your stories and do some work, but they're too good!

Loved it!
mizu-sama chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
wonderful story. the ending made me cry a lot. happy humaney wumaney tears.
lilsammywinchester chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I loved this.
BelladonasMom chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
What epics you write. I have been reading for days and I am enthralled. Your imagination is crazy. Love this series. Love the characters. Brilliant!
Stormreaver01 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Wow! What an amazing story! Brilliant, really brilliant. The plot was one of the best I've read in fanfic and your execution of it, was superb. Sublime.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Just found this story today looking up another author's favorites and I'm crying like a little girl at this ending! Just brilliant! Wonderful story and I loved how you explained Jack's two years of missing memories! And how Jack fell in love with him and when he thought Jack didn't remember him at the end, I was sobbing like I was watching a daytime soap! Loved it, loved it, SERIOUSLY loved it.

I'm off to check out the sequel!

D.
Cigam D'Liw chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Great story, LOVED it. And great explination for Jack two year memory loss. :)
redcat512 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Great fic! I particularly love stories that tie in so nicely with canon, like this one. I think the BBC should add this story to the expanded universe for Dr Who/Torchwood.

I loved the fact that Ianto got his happy ending after all, and so did Jack, even if it isn't really an ending for him. I giggled at the Face of Boe being nasty to Hart.

Great work.
Edtheoddfish chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
That was so freaking amazing. I was spazzing on the ground.

I genuinely hope this happened. I need a happy ending.

Thank you so much.