Reviews for Intersecting Geodesics
Amilyn chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
This is truly amazing writing. The details of the alien city, the bits of other languages and words, the voices all so different and clear.

It's just brilliant in every way, and so, so sweet and lovely at the end...while so, so creepy and frustrating throughout.
TWIantoJones chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
I would love you forever if you did a sequel where Jack and ianto have to get to know each other all over again. And Ianto could tell Jack about the two missing years...
b-w-williams chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
Wow, just read this all in one go and it's now 4.30am...I could NOT stop! I love the detail you put into this vision of the future and the idea of the Agency relocating people from the past is very viable - it works perfectly following the events of CoE and you've tied it all together very impressively. Kudos!
Princess-Sissi chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Aw. Beautiful. Cried my little eyes out.
supergreak chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
This was amazing-I could feel the pain of both Jack and Ianto, learning to love each other(again, kind of) and then having to leave again. And then the ending was spectacular-exactly what I was hoping for. I only wish there was an epilogue or sequel so I could see what happens next. I mean, after the endless sex for a week. The real conversation bits.
runningintriangles chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
This story was brilliant!

After watching CoE everyone was left with this feeling of hopelessness. And you manage to take that depressing series and bring about a happy ending that doesn't disrupt the historical (both past and future, haha) events in the Whoniverse.

This was a well thought out, a well written, and most of all, a very satisfying story. Thank you for writing this, it was well worth the read.
LiquidLash chapter 5 . 10/26/2009

My god. This is epic and amazing and I don't. Have. The. Words! *explodes with sheer joy*

Thank you so much for writing this. You are amazing.
Geroffomey chapter 5 . 10/26/2009

This was f*ing BEAUTIFUL.

And it even had a happy ending, in a way. I LOVED, as in LOVE, as in songs-are-written, tears-start-falling purely-pure LOVE, this fic.

Thanks much.
Lady-Willowish chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
That ending made it completely worth reading till 4AM.

I started reading this between Torchwood eps I've been watching but then I couldn't stop.

Such a wonderful story, the characterization was amazing, I really loved your take on Jack's world and how detailed and thought through it was.

I'm so happy you had them meet up again in the end, made me squeal with happiness a little bit. :)

Keep up the amazing writing.
HuckingHarkness chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
That was the most brilliant story I've read in a long time! Absolutely wonderful. So good, in fact, I couldn't put it down. But now it is a quarter to one in the morning and I must be up at six, so I need sleep! lol Thank you for an excellent distraction;p & Fot the wonderful, Happy Ending. : )

Carrie; )
Terrie chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
That was amazing. Very good job, I got totally sucked into the story. Very well thought out and a plausable story line as well as to how Ianto would survive. Enjoyed it greatly!
MokuWahine chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I did not expect that heartwarming ending.
Sass chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
CSIGeekFan chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
*sniffle* This was awesome. I loved the way you got Ianto and Jack back together. Beautiful.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »