Reviews for Kiss Kiss
legspert9 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
What I kind of want is for chopper to surgically implant a piece of sea stone behind her heart or other important organ. It wouldn't kill her, but for the rest of her life she would be weak and unable to use her powers. It just seems like a fitting punishment.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I love this! I love how it's not cheesy romance with an oc as evil villain and the nakama get hurt but not really involved.

I'm glad they all Important! XD

Nami, Luffy, and Zoro!

Oh Sanji...

The Love and the Family Bond is Awesome! Yaay for Lovely Bond! Nakamaship with SaNa! Yaaay!
Mr.Prince.LoveCook chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
I cried, I laughed it was mixed feeling and I do really like it. Your the best Dandy sensie!
Sayichi chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Loved it! :)
Erin Elric chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I have to say this was one of the best One Piece fanfictions I have ever read. Wonderful job!
little-hina chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Another incredible and impressive story of yours!
I am sooo glad that the crew believes in Sanji and doesn't think that he is guilty.
TaezMyName chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
awwwwww its so CUTE:))
tentsubasa chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Awww! The true love's kiss thing is such a cliche, but you did a nice job with it. I liked the part where their thoughts echo against each other. It was sweet. :)

Thank you for a wonderful story! I read the whole thing but since this chapter was my favorite, I figured I'd drop my review here. :)
Yanai chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
SUGOI *o* ...This was the best FanFiction I've read ever! There weren't any og those stupid romantic conversations, it was enough (or course I love Sanji and Nami togethet doing all the fuzzy-cuzzy stuff xD But I don't like FanFictions where are those stuffs EVERYWHERE! -_-") I was reading this till night and I didn't mind that I had to go to school next day :D But I had to stop at the 4th chapter because I had to sleep :D I love it, I liked the scene at the beggining of this FF (yeah, I survived that that idiot was hitting on with that whore :D But my nerves almost explodet :P ) You CAN WRITE AWESOME FF's and I have to say that I enjoyed every part of this one ;)
Phalanx chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
This story is amazingly done. It's not often that I can't think of any concrit, but I seriously can't think of any here, you seem to have done everything right.

You even made me like the NamixSanji pairing, and I'm not a shipping person. Well done!
Rhirhirhi chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
wow, so suspensful
Rhirhirhi chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
wow this is so good!
flutiez chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
I wanted to read the entire story before reviewing, so here it goes, what I've been wanting to tell you:

This story was unbelievingly, heart-stoppingly beautiful yet so terrifying that it made my heart beat a little faster with every new paragraph I read. You captured that true meanings of friendship and the wonderful bond that the Straw Hats all share, making the story as original and amazing as if it were truly to happen. Everyone was in character, the descriptions of landscapes and feelings put a perfect picture and understanding into my mind that only drew me more connected to this story. Sanji's easily believeing of that wretched women was so real about him it made me giggle and burn with irritation at the same time. The nakamaship they all share was pure here. All the love and friendship made my heart explode many times over once.

The very idea you came up with for this made me wonder how a person could be so clever, so creative. . .

Thank you, for being such an amazing writer, and for writing this wonderful story that makes me truly believe in loving fairytales. Sanji would have loved a story like this, one of romance and a happily ever after; it would have made him shed tears of emotion. This was a gorgeous piece of art.

Thank you.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
O.O. Ooh, that's terrifying! What's going on? Why is this happeniiiiinnnnngg...? XD Can't believe I haven't read this one yet, but then, when I went through your stuff the first time, it still wasn't finished. Time to repair this grave, glaring oversight on my part! (Oh, the humanity! Yay!) :D
DawnAngel14 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Congratulations, now you made me like SanNa!

Really, it was a great story, a great plot and all incredibly well written! I could picture Nami vs Georgia in my mind perfectly, Nami kicks ass of course!

And Georgia was a damn bitch, ugh i hate her now! She deserved to die. Preferrably slowly and painfully. Very painfully.

Opps, i believe i trailed off. xD Anyways, as I said, this is an incredible piece of art, the first SaNa fic I've read in my entire life and I love it! Could this be a signal? Who knows xD NVM that, you rock dandy and I loved your writing style. Your other stories are going to recieve reviews soon. Lots of them. Be prepared ;)

Bye!

Rocio

PS: Loved how you included Vivi. She's one of my fav characters and I still consider her a Straw Hat too. Who could I possibly not like this?