Reviews for Kiss Kiss
Emma chapter 8 . 7/17
Omg this story is AWESOME! Thank you for being creative and actually finishing your story.
Urmom chapter 8 . 4/7
I lowkey like sana
Mishagirl chapter 8 . 3/31
Rereading this glory~~Yayyyy!
Otaku 1ife chapter 8 . 2/28
Great story!
ILOVETHIS chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
I love everything about it!
All the little moments, Zo/San nakamaship, Lu/San trust! Chopper's trust!
I talked Usopp going to speak with Sanji was the best, as Usopp and Sanji always seem the closest on the ship.
Especially after Ennies Lobby. And Frobin! They are cannon! ILOVEIT!
I love how cute and innocent both Nami and Sanji really is.
I hope to see you write more for after timeskip.

I remember reading Room for Two and loving it.
Meno Melissa chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
I was reluctant when I saw SaNa pairing, cuz it not my favorite for one, and I can't seem to think of them as anything more than banana. But your story may or may not have change my view. I love it. The Oc is quite your typical overpowering sue, but you depicted her character well. The story is quite dark, but since it's horror, I can't complain.
DangoCorn chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
...This is an incredibly written story. SERIOUSLY Well done.
legspert9 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
What I kind of want is for chopper to surgically implant a piece of sea stone behind her heart or other important organ. It wouldn't kill her, but for the rest of her life she would be weak and unable to use her powers. It just seems like a fitting punishment.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I love this! I love how it's not cheesy romance with an oc as evil villain and the nakama get hurt but not really involved.

I'm glad they all Important! XD

Nami, Luffy, and Zoro!

Oh Sanji...

The Love and the Family Bond is Awesome! Yaay for Lovely Bond! Nakamaship with SaNa! Yaaay!
Mr.Prince.LoveCook chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
I cried, I laughed it was mixed feeling and I do really like it. Your the best Dandy sensie!
Sayichi chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Loved it! :)
Erin Elric chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I have to say this was one of the best One Piece fanfictions I have ever read. Wonderful job!
little-hina chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Another incredible and impressive story of yours!
I am sooo glad that the crew believes in Sanji and doesn't think that he is guilty.
TaezMyName chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
awwwwww its so CUTE:))
tentsubasa chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Awww! The true love's kiss thing is such a cliche, but you did a nice job with it. I liked the part where their thoughts echo against each other. It was sweet. :)

Thank you for a wonderful story! I read the whole thing but since this chapter was my favorite, I figured I'd drop my review here. :)