Reviews for Ino my dear
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
sleep continue the story and is naruto and hinata together? if they are is naruto hokage (tj)
shikainoaddict chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
this one is a great story, one of the bests i've read so far. you should continue.
Shikaino4ever chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Please write another chapter. Ino is my favorite character and I love how you depicted her. Keep up the good work. Does Hinata have any kids?
D chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Can't wait to read the next chapter! Hope it comes soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have it come soon!
kgirl50 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
oh my gawd!

i almost well i did actually cry omg so sad so heart breaking so passionate omg i want more your story is like a drug can you please not give me more! omg the detail was perfect you spelled a little bit of things wrong but i didnt mind it and hardly noticed it because your story was so good and i love the little boy hes sooo ubber adorable i love it all i would add it to my favorites but if i read this again i will cry and that means you are one power ful writer so please update i want some great happy ending i want the shikaino to come back heck i want my fricking damned LEMONS! your amazing!
h e l l b r o k e chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
OHH PLZ UPDATE SOON!
hjkbarrelhorse chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
This is an awesome story I hope you finish it, even though you have not recieved a lot of reviews.
LM3795 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
damn! crazy story so far! I hope Shika is able to get rid of *gag* Temari so he can go be with Ino and their son! ;)
Wings-chan chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
that was sweet )

yeah shikamaru, leave temari XD
ManOfManyTales chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
AWESOME PERFECTION! Please update again.

You take TOO long to update. I'm just saying. If the time helps you in continuing to write your BRILLIANT MASTERPIECE, then continue and I'll just be patient.

Also, could I borrow the "princess's" story for a summary to another fic?" Not the point where her lover dies, but everything else? I would make it Sakura X Orochimaru.
Hokage Hinata Hyuga chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
A very good and exciting story, I can't wait to read what happens next?
KawaiPanda chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
this is interesting!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Aw it was cute and i can't wait for more
marii chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!

please,please,please!
anonymous chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
hey! i like the idea of your story! would you be continuing this? it would be such a shame if you didn't!

not much stories have this much drama and it has different twists in every detail!

hope you continue this!