Reviews for Full Circle
Herdcat chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
holy shit dark story - I love your Gerald - so twisted - will there be more? Seb and Jamie is well written also! :) and your Athur is funny!
Laura Scofield chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
This is very dark, and a great insight into Gerald's mind! I've only started reading Demon's Covenent, so I dont know if Gerald and Jamie really do hook up, and I feel bad for hoping that they do :P But I love your writing style, and how you write Gerald's feelings. Everything is also nicely paced, not drawn out, and your descriptions really bring the story to life.

Please keep up the great work, and update sooon! (And I hope there will eventually be some Gerald/Jamie action :D )
HubrisP chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Good work, if you want you can use some of my OCs
suredaze96 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
I really love this story! Your characterisation is awesome, and I really feel for poor old Gerald! You should have way more reviews than you do, but I suppose the fandom is still so small that explains it...but don't be discouraged, please update soon - I'll be here reading and reviewing xD
suredaze96 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Great chapter! I'd almost forgotten about your fic and then it story alerted and I was like 'what's this?' It was really good ;) Can't wait for the next

Ais )
suredaze96 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I really, really liked this chapter! It's funny (in a sort of snidely sarcastic way) and you do characterisation excellently! More please? Soon?

Ais x
Instantaneously chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love how Gerald is initially so contemptuous of Jamie, because it means that there will be a lot of growth and development before they finally get it on. Unless they just have contemptuous sex first, which I am also totally down with.

The iPhone scene was probably my favorite. Integrating magic with the "real world" is awesome. Also because the iPhone scene involved mockery-Gerald dishes out so much mockery himself (albeit mainly in his own head) that it is funny to see him get some from Anzu.

I thought it was a bit odd that you wrote Arthur to be so reticent and curt-what I got from TDL was that he was a charismatic, persuasive sort. But he is also quite cold, and now that he thinks he has Gerald under his thumb he doesn't really need to charm him, so I guess it can work :)
Riyshn chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
The only thing I have to say is that most of it seems to be a lot of internal ramblings, which is usually something to stay away from. /But/, the way you have the story set up, it also /works/, so whatever, just thought I'd say it.

(Also, congratulations on the first non-one-shot TDL story on this site. Now if only someone would do a TDL/SPN crossover already...)