Reviews for Welcome The Raven
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
i love how you give them twins. and this one actually was rated m for a reason haha
BwichLasagna chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
The story is just ridiculously stupid.0.0 It lacks descriptions of the death, blood, and feelings. Heck, if I wanted something better than this rubbish Id pick up Twilight. You completely ignore each characters original personality and instead replace their personas with your own. The character has no true external conflict and is just a pity Mary Sue, a character who everyone pities and wants to be friends with. You better be a young writer, because if your older than high-school: a thousand harmful phases your way.
SilentWriter987 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
You should make more '1000 corpses' fics..
SilentWriter987 chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Loved this fic! One of the best fics ever!
SilentWriter987 chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Wow... Raven's... Changed... Anyway, that was great!
SilentWriter987 chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Hmmm... Raven, Raven, Raven...
domo2010 chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I love this story, you should make another one. When the children are born or whatever but don't have to, it's an opinion :)
living.dead.girl chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Honestly, you do got talent but this was way to Mary Sue for my taste also Otis is really out of character.

another thing I would like to point out is that both movies are based in the 70s not the 80s or 90s.

I think with some rewriting and some research this could be a really good fanfic. Keep on writing.
zombiefan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Pretty good story, the only thing is that House of 1000 corpses was based in the 70s :P
LeighhVanMonroe Xx chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! :DD

Super well done! xx
Crazyanimecookie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I can already tell this will be great. Need a lot of Otis here, though. These bastards deserve to be killed!
The Jigsaw Princess chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
I love love love your story! It's amazing! Good details! :)
Vandalia LaRue chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Awwww, this story was absolutely amazing! Had me smiling all cheekily the entire time. Even during the fun gorey stuff :D Good job! Hope you write a follow up or something.. It'd be good!
vivienn chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
this seems really ooc for otis. like i can totally picture him gettin it on with some psychopath they find, but i really can't see him being like gentle and sweet. ya know? like he'd be more into hairpulling shit like that. w/ev. your story.
Jowan's Phylactery chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I read the whole story. I was so amazed. You my friend are very talented. I could read this over and over again, LOVVE IT! I just wish it was longer. And i gotta tell you i dont read that much.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »