Reviews for Namine
Rukaru Hika Bondkeeper chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Grea job! i think where Minato will land in is Hawaii or Texas. Also maybe you should the story that came into mind because if u don't u might forget.
SS-lover06 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I think when Namine and Naruto meet it should be in a funny situation, but then get serious when he realizes the relationship they share.
SS-lover06 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
really interesting...can't wait for naruto to meet his twin and father.
Runa Hika chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
I REALLY LOVE THIS!_. THIS IS GETTING sorry i didn't say that in my last comment. hehe
Runa Hika chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
OK.i'm writing a story on paper and yeah naruto,and kh are in that main character is Runa Hika,Sora's i made her 's best friends with namine in later stories
Runa Hika chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
This is one cool story i love isn't namine from kingdom hearts?
Maerchen Freunde chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Another good chapter. I think I'm figuring this out. I like the concept of Namine drawing all the people in Naruto's life. It does seem like Minato is a little bit too weepy, although he does have a lot of reason to be sad. Keep going!
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I really like this concept - and since Minato is alive, I'm guessing something happened in the sealing to send him to the alternate universe? - anyway, this opens the door to a reunion with his other child, too. Hm, very interesting! Keep going, this is going to be fun. 8]
aname77777 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
this seems like a good plot for a story. do you plan on naruto meeting namine soon if ever. please update soon.