Reviews for Heading South
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
oh wow... i inspired this? these are breath taking. it's well done, scairly so. write on!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Both so terribly sad, your muse is certainly not in its usual happy place. However, we follow wherever it takes us - very powerful and beutifully written - there's some scary stuff going on this season.

Jane x
Noninone chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Angsty... really ansgty LOL

I like it the first part a lot thought.

YohKo B.
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow. Even if the angsty muse is playing in all this, it's still very good. You did a wonderful job really getting the emotion and horror across. Nice job, babe.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hey Tv.

O that's an angsty muse! No I don't want her, bet she's high maintenance! Heehee, nicely written hunny. Bev x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Both are great but the tag to "The End" is just amazing. It really breaks it down as to why they behaved they way the did and also how it created the apocalypse. Bravo!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
*gapes at the screen*

Marvelous first two drabbles - and while the third one is well done, I don't really like it, sorry - capturing the emotions and atmosphere amazingly well.

It's breaking my heart how Sammy struggled with the boy's screaming coming from the trunk... understandable only to those who knew, among which Dean luckily wasn't.

And I can see why Castiel would lose his own faith over witnessing both brothers go down hard and unrelenting. Your final sentence in this drabble is pure gold - and sadly so beyond true, Liv!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
3 road trips all together? Wow! You're good! Good job!
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Ouch, angst is right. The first one, Road Trip to Doom, paints a telling picture of Sam's guilt. Road Trip to Hell is so sad, but I'm wondering who the third sould was, Castiel? Or do Sam and Dean share one, in addition to their own unique souls (I kind of like that idea, they've each got a soul and a half).

The last one, I don't like very much. Sure, Sam's trying to be a grown-up, equal partner, but you don't leave your partner in a lurch. Besides, Dean has to know the Marine's motto of no man left behind, right? I think I need more of the sorcerer's story to make sense of this one.

Sue
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow.

*Sob*

Good freaking GRIEF.

You're WAY too hard on yourself. Where have you been hiding all this angst? Bravo!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
lovely. I especially loved the first one, cos my heart ached for Sam so much.
Sensue chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great job. I think my favorite is the first one! Something about the flashback that got Sam so upset. Truly one of the scariest parts of the last season. The fact that Sam didn't care that he was murdering an innocent woman, even if she was possessed.