Reviews for The Silver Flash
Itachi in anbu was weasel aka itachi
Guest H chapter 1 . 3/1
And 5 years later, IT STILL ISN'T DELETED.
It's Itachi, not Itatchi.
Naiwrath chapter 7 . 1/23
kurenai gets taken out by a team of genin, Kurenai doesn't use a single genjutsu during the fight with zabuza and is dead weight... do u have something against kurenai as a character or are u just sexist? Dropping this shit.
Naiwrath chapter 4 . 1/23
how is Naruto yelling "SAY WHAT"? wasn't he maimed by you to prevent such behaviour?
Naiwrath chapter 2 . 1/23
So you decided to maim Naruto to make him quieter... oh Gods above... I can't stop chuckling at the sheer ridiculousness of the premise.
Firegamerftw chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
All I can say is wow. I've read through this whole story throughout my journey home on my vacation and I am amazed at the way you have done it. Personally I think naruto is a little to OP in the beginning but you were able to balance that out with his sheer determination and will. Not to mention the Yosome part of your personality is changing the story for the better. I think you shouldn't stop the story and redo because you would lose a lot of good work. So I say KEEP GOING!

Nice job,

Fire

Ps too lazy to log in

Pps if you need anything from tips to a beta (maybe) shoot me a PM

Laters.
BEST EVER chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
I give this an infinite eleventeen out of ten.
Charles Thomason chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Do Not delate
I just stated I like it so far plz don't delate
Foxy-kun chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
I just finished chapter 19 and im gonna guess that yosame if i go that right ..represents destiney
Foxy-kun chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Great story and because i havnt read the storys u got the ideas from it all seems original thou i am going to read the storys u got the ideas from after and i love how u delt with the invasion of orochi-teme and sand it was better then the cannon version and it doesn't make the hokag look week like the cannon which i hated ... The hokage has to be better then almost every one else or what is the point in being hokage ... Anyways i advise anybody to read this its great it flows well and the cliffhangers are great sen as i can just read th next page cuz its finished :D
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Pokemon 2000
Guest chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
Gehrkrjsghlrdiuristuthuldkritgjoulrsgghouldtthgoilfdhijgkfdndlkshoifdhgojldstghyo
ISRTHGPIOSRTjptsiro
Evilcuttlefish chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Hmmm. I am taking classes on Japanese, and there is a Slight grammar correction needed, um, the honorific nii-San/nee-San is used for older siblings, for younger siblings it would be otouto(for younger brother) and imouto( for younger sister) so when Anko was calling Naruto nii-San she was calling him her older brother... other than that inamorata really enjoying the story. _
najedia chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
I wouldn't rewrite it just fix the mistakes and add things to it then repost it