Reviews for The Silver Flash
BEST EVER chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
I give this an infinite eleventeen out of ten.
Charles Thomason chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Do Not delate
I just stated I like it so far plz don't delate
Foxy-kun chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
I just finished chapter 19 and im gonna guess that yosame if i go that right ..represents destiney
Foxy-kun chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Great story and because i havnt read the storys u got the ideas from it all seems original thou i am going to read the storys u got the ideas from after and i love how u delt with the invasion of orochi-teme and sand it was better then the cannon version and it doesn't make the hokag look week like the cannon which i hated ... The hokage has to be better then almost every one else or what is the point in being hokage ... Anyways i advise anybody to read this its great it flows well and the cliffhangers are great sen as i can just read th next page cuz its finished :D
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Pokemon 2000
Guest chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
Gehrkrjsghlrdiuristuthuldkritgjoulrsgghouldtthgoilfdhijgkfdndlkshoifdhgojldstghyo
ISRTHGPIOSRTjptsiro
Evilcuttlefish chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Hmmm. I am taking classes on Japanese, and there is a Slight grammar correction needed, um, the honorific nii-San/nee-San is used for older siblings, for younger siblings it would be otouto(for younger brother) and imouto( for younger sister) so when Anko was calling Naruto nii-San she was calling him her older brother... other than that inamorata really enjoying the story. _
najedia chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
I wouldn't rewrite it just fix the mistakes and add things to it then repost it
LadyLucifer94 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
I am freaking loving this fanfiction, but my fault-freakness compels me to point out that Nelrim is NOT Merlin spelt backwards; it is Mirlen. Merlin backwards is Nilrem.

And on that note...Keep it up!
Bluestelue chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I think the humor is great but you don't really put in a lot of detail in how people act, also you don't seem to add descriptions of the emotions chracters are feeling. some words/ name (Itachi not Itatchi) were misspelled. . . If you contribute a little more on these area's then this fic would be very good.
NorthSouthGorem chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Huh, and here I thought I was being original when I named MY Kyuubi Kina.
thenick1084 chapter 22 . 6/16/2011
I just got done reading all twenty one chapters and really enjoyed the story so far. I thought alot of your idea were great to read and imagine, I really enjoyed the adding of the sage use, since you don't really see much use of it in stories and i actually am working on a new summoning contract and sage training for my story i been working on. Well keep up the great work and i hope to read more from you...YOSH!
Silver Wings of Eternal Light chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
DIE EVIL FANGIRL SCUM. :D
Jreaps24 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
liked the story so far. It's short and simple unlike a few stories I once ran into. Any story that rants several chapters about a small scene turns readers away or for me it does.
GreenDragonFire chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
I believe you have a good choice for the point balance. Refer to yu yu hakusho. That's what it reminds me of and seems to be a good choice for it.